Chapter 1

Author's Note
This story will be told from Midoriya's POV!
It will stay like that unless it says so in the chapter.

FYI
Sometimes I'll call him Midoriya, sometimes I'll call him Izuku
Sometimes I'll call him Shoto, sometimes I'll call him Todoroki
Sometimes I'll call him Katsuki, sometimes I'll call him Bakug-
YOU GET THE POINT
I'll call characters by either of their names, so...yeah.

Italic = Thoughts
Bold = Time skips, POV changes, etc.
Underlined = Same as Bold, tbh
Normal = Monologue

Alright I'm done bothering y'all now.
———————————————————————————————————————————
Midoriya's POV

I stood next to Ochaco during the concert, cheering my head off. Shoto Todoroki, my favorite singer, was performing. I thought I was straight until I saw Shoto for the first time. I mean come on, he was so god damn hot. The thing I liked most about him was his uniqueness. On his right, he had white hair and a silver-ish eye, and on his left he had red hair, and what I assumed is a birthmark over his sparkling blue eye. His angelic voice was nothing like I had heard before. It was soothing, and I even fell asleep listening to one of his quieter songs once. He was just so...perfect.
After the concert, Ochaco and I walked out of the concert hall and said our farewells. It was then when I realized how late it was. I had to arrive at work early the next morning! The job I had wasn't a very exciting one, just a simple cafe job. I had to open up and close the next day, so I knew I was gonna be exhausted after the day. I ran home, got cleaned up, threw on my pajamas, plopped down on my bed, and immediately fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up and realized I was about to be late. Lucky for me, I already had my stuff ready so I just drove to work as fast as I could without getting a ticket. Once I arrived, I opened up the cafe and served people who also had to work early and some customers who were out shopping. When no customers were around I would clean the floor or tables, humming lyrics to my favorite Todoroki song, Should Have Stayed In The Crowd. Before I knew it, I was finally off work.
I ran outside and noticed it was pouring rain, and that my car had been towed. Damn it. So then I decided I would get it the next day since I was off. As I walked home, it got darker, and the rain heavier. I looked at my feet as I walked, not paying attention to anything in front of me. Suddenly, I ran into somebody.
That's when my life changed.
Forever.