1.10

And here we are in his office. Spotless just like how I'd imagined it to be.

"So what am I going to do now? Don't tell me I'm going to stare at you all day?" I ask him grumpily and steal a glance at his secretary who's maintaining his professional smile but I can see his eyes twitching.

"Wife, as much as I want you to look at my face all day, I fear that I won't be finishing my work all day" He said deviously as he eyed me like a prey.

I look at him dead-panned, I am quite used to his shamelessness now. Not answering his crap, I prepared myself to leave this damn building.

"Wife..." And here comes the famous puppy eyes and sad voice again. He's doing this because he knows I'll give in.

Don't look back! Don't look back!

Aw. Fuck. I look back only to see his puppy eyes looking at me and pouting. He look so lost and cute!

Ahhh! Why am I thinking that he's cute!? Cute!? Seriously!? This cute emperor will devour and end my life with a clap of his hand.

The secretary almost fainted but quickly recovered his professional self.

"Wifeeee.. don't leave me" He said pleadingly.

"-__-

"..."

"Then stop acting like a child and continue your work! And also have a little shame!" I said as I glared at him.

This guy! I want to resist but I just simply can't resist and I don't know why! It just a gut feeling that I shouldn't and and and...
I'm blabbering like a little bitch. -_-

This is not in the plot at all. He's supposed to be shameless with the FL but I guess this is okay now that her big golden thigh is holding me like a dragon protecting his balls *ahem* what I mean is his beloved treasure.

The Female Lead halo will 90% fail and maybe it'll reduce her FL halo to Bai Xiao Han.

Speaking of which I haven't heard of her since that unfortunate night.

"System.."

...silence.

Right, the system will be out for a week. I wonder how she's doing, I smirk.

Tasting your own medicine must have been a bad experience for you, Little Ms.Perfect.

"Wifeee..." My mouth twitches at this annoying Big Golden Thigh.

"What? Continue your work." I said as I give him a brief glance.

"Wife, who are you thinking ah? Why are you frowning and then smiling. Tell me who is it so we can visit that person later, the one that occupies your head even though I am right here in front of you trying to impress you with my coolness" He said with a smile as if he genuinely wished to meet this person. But the cold vibe he is giving is telling me otherwise. 

A certain someone's thought : Just you wait filthy peasant! If I discover your identity, I'm going to crush you for occupying my wife's head.

Xue Min's Brain: "..."

A certain 'filthy-peasant' is negotiating in the underground world with some big shots.

"About your proposal, you know that we won't accept it if you don't have enough payment." A guy with a white mask said as he smirks at the lady who's trying to make a deal with him. The Satan of the underworld. This lady is rather interesting, she stubbornly wants to meet him even though she was threatened with a gun to her head.

"I can give you 50,000$" She said firmly.

"Woo! That's a lot of money you got there. Unfortunately I can make a million for just a week without doing anything, now you're giving me that tiny amount of money for so much work?" The guy in a mask asked clearly amused by this girl. She's like a lost little bunny who's trying to negotiate with the sly fox who can eat her anytime.

"I..." She hesitated a bit and then glance at the guy sitting across her.

"I can give you my body" She said rather 'shyly'

The guy in the mask can't help but roar with laughter. He was clearly entertained by this bunny who's trying very hard just to have his help.

"Alright then..What's his name again? Xue Min?"

-------

"I'll be back in a week or so" I said as I tried to pry his hands of my waist.

"No. " He stubbornly said as he buried his face on my stomach and hugged my waist tighter.

Yes, I am currently trying to escape from my boyfriend's clutches. I've decided to accept his feelings after I went to his office 8 days ago. I'm not gonna deny that I was moved by his actions for the past few weeks we've been together and so I gradually started to like him.

But he can be stubborn, clingy and possessive sometimes...okay maybe all the time.

Today is the first day that'll promote our movie to Taiwan and then we'll go to Japan but a certain someone won't let me go and keeps saying that he wants to go with me.

"I want to be with you, don't you love me anymore, wife?" He said as his eyes watered and he looks at me pitifully like I am abandoning him. He's too clingy I feel like smacking him right now.

"I won't be loving you anymore if you keep behaving this way" Seriously? Is this the ruthless, cunning and cold emperor they all say? The rumors are all false! False!

"Wife..." Now he's using the sad tone, I honestly don't know what to do anymore. System is here but he won't help me in fact he's having fun.

"But what about your work?" I reasoned at him so he can just obediently stay here and wait for my return. I can't have him go clingy all the way to this trip. Beside the FL is going all out without her golden thigh she eventually steadied herself to a certain man in the underworld.

She's planning to kill me and make it look like a suicide. She's extremely black-hearted. I don't know why she's so angry with me, though surely it's not just because I have a pretty face. That's too unreasonable! But then again Character's in this book are all lacking in IQ.

"My secretary can do it. Please wifeeee.." He said as he gazes at me, his wife. And finally with a defeated sigh I agreed but only if he behaves himself.

I look at his happy face as he gives me a big grin. I also smiled at him and lovingly kiss the side of his eyes and he continued to nuzzle at my stomach. Not noticing the guy has a sly smile and a glint in his eyes.

---------