F O U R

-Continuing From The Last Chapter-

"What the fuck Rico. How can you even do me like this." Looking down Raven held in her tears. She didn't wanna seem weak in front of him.

Jody let his eyes linger on her a little longer before looking away. He was trying to figure out just how her and Rico knew each other. It was obvious that they had to have known each other from somewhere. They way she spoke to him, they way he looked at her, even the fact that she was still alive. If it had been anyone else female or not Rico would have just killed them and charged it to the game.

"I'm gonna go. Just let me know what's up later." Jody shook his head lightly as he looked from Raven to Rico then exited his office. "They must have fucked or something." Jody thought to himself as he shut the door behind him.

Finally looking up once they were alone Rico could see that Raven had been crying again. That was the last thing he wanted her to do. This was just a tough decision for him. He didn't wanna kill her, but at the same time he couldn't just let her walk away from everything. What if she told on him? Maybe she wasn't as ride or die as she claimed to be. Everybody can tell you what you wanna hear. Especially if there life depends on it.

"Calm down alright." Using his thumb to wipe away her tears he sighed. "I'm sorry that you even in this shit." Taking a seat he pulled her down with him so she was straddling his lap. "I can't just let you go. Think about how that shit would look. People don't know that we really mess with each other on a serious level, matter fact we don't even mess with each other on that serious of a level."

Locking eyes with him she just listened. She was taking in every word. She knew she had to because eventually she would have to jump in and put his mind at ease. She needed for him to believe that she wouldn't say anything and that she was really all for him. It would be a challenge for her since she was just out with some guy she barley knew. That was part of the reason Rico was so mad.

"My point is we suppose to be fucking around. I'm feeling you and dropping stacks on you but as soon as I'm not around you in the next nigga face. How that work?"

Running her hands up and down his chest she sighed. "I always wanted to be with you on a serious level. You was the one that didn't want to commit so what was I suppose to do. Wait on you forever?" Biting down on her bottom lip Raven knew exactly how she needed to play this. In all honesty she really did like him but she was never pressed for him like that. She didn't care if he was with other women because she was seeing other guys but if she wanted to have things go her way she needed to flip the situation.

"Raven, you never said nothing to me about wanting to get serious so shut up." Placing his hand on the side of her face he gently started to caress her cheek just taking in her beauty. Placing his other hand on her waist he felt himself start to get horny. This wasn't the place or time and he knew that but he still couldn't help it. It was something about her that made him just want her all the time.

"I didn't want to come off as thirsty or desperate. Your older than me, you have nice things, and your well respected. I know it's plenty of women your age that probably throw themselves at you all day. Then there's me. Just some fresh out of high school young ass girl that ain't even doing shit with her life. I'm not fancy and I'm the farthest from rich. I just didn't know how you would view me if I came on too strong. I didn't want you to see me as just some girl who wanted a come up because I don't care about your money. I only want you."