Chapter 5

Midoriya's POV

I was the first one to break from the hug. "Wanna watch another movie?" I inquired, wanting to change the subject. Shoto nodded and we cuddled with each other on the couch as we watched another Harry Potter movie.
(I'm an HP nerd)
After the movie, we both laid down with each other. "Hey Izuku, I need to ask you something." Shoto said. I was a bit curious on what he had to say,"Yeah?" Shoto sighed and said,"Ever since I met you, I've completely changed. You make me happier than I've ever been before. So...um...will you be my boyfriend?" When Shoto finished I was completely shocked. I freaked out in my mind and said,"Yes!" Then I hugged Shoto close. He hugged back and honestly, I could not let go. I was so happy that Shoto Todoroki was my boyfriend. If you were there, you could tell that Shoto was happy too. He wasn't full on grinning, but his smile seemed brighter than usual. "Wanna go out to eat tonight?" Shoto asked, breaking the hug. "Sure!" Then we planned out our date at the Italian restaurant that we both love.
Timeskip To Date
Shoto and I both got some spaghetti and talked for the rest of the night. In the middle of talking, Shoto got spaghetti sauce on his cheek and I couldn't stop giggling. When I saw how confused Shoto was I wiped it off with a napkin. "Sorry, it was just really cute."
Damn it! I meant to say funny! Well, we're dating now so-
I looked up after my thoughts and saw that Shoto was turning a light shade of pink. I laughed a little bit and we continued our conversation until we were finished. I'm glad nobody there noticed that THE Shoto Todoroki was there. It would've ruined our date. Shoto drove me to my place and said goodnight. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Shoto asked, walking me to my apartment. I unlocked the door and said,"Yup. I'll text you when I'm coming over." Shoto smiled and replied,"Okay, see you then. Night." Shoto kissed my cheek and walked off. That left me blushing.

(Sorry this is so short)
(I don't have an excuse for why :P)