*8*

-Annie's POV-

"Hey guys, so we are currently packing for Hawaii, we leave tomorrow morning. Hayley's packing, my mom is packing. Sooo yeah that's the update. See you in a bit" I say into the vlogging camera and turn it off.

I finished packing so I go and help Hayley.
In total our family has 7 suit cases and 5 handbags/ backpacks... but what can I say, it's Hawaii.

_______

-Hayley's POV-

"Hayley, Annie, wake up... we need to go to the airport" mommy says, I get up and brush my teeth. I dress into a hoodie and sweatpants.. nothing fancy. Mommy makes pancakes and then we leave.

"Hi Brooke, Rush" I say while hugging them. I haven't seen them in a month.

"Okay kids... listen up! The plane is 2 by 2, and our seats are in alphabetical order by name. Ok... Annie with Brook..."

Mr. Jimmy says. I wait for him to say my name. "Hayley with Hayden.." he says.

——-
- Hayden's POV-

"Hayden... Please take care of Hayley, she is a bit scared of planes so please take care of her" Katie says before we board the plane.

We all board the plane and get ready for this 7 hour flight.

"Ladies and gentlemen would you please fasten your seatbelts, we will be taking off shortly" says the lady on the microphone

. " You excited?" I ask Hayley. "More thank ever" she replies.

The plane starts moving and goes faster. Hayley suddenly grabs my hand.
"It's ok.. we are just taking off" I say trying to make her feel better

. As we take off she squeezes my hand even tighter. I put my earbuds in and watch a movie

____
-Still Hayden's POV-

It's about two hours into the flight. Hayley fell asleep, but I think she is waking up. "Hayden... why is the plane shaking so much?" she asks, I can tell she is scared.

"It's normal, it's just the wind pushing in" I say. Suddenly, the plane starts having rough turbulence

. Which causes Hayley to start crying. "It's ok Hayley, it's normal"

I say while wrapping my arms around her. She sobs into my shirt. I run my hands through her hair. The turbulence calms down a bit. And I start falling asleep.

___

-Hayley's POV-

"Morning sleepy head" I say trying to wake Hayden up. " We are landing" I say. He looks out the window and smiles.

We arrive at the hotel and we get ready cause we all are going to dinner.

-Annie's POV-

We all start walking to dinner and I cannot even describe how beautiful Maui is. I'm stopping every 2 minutes to take photos of the palm trees and beach. We arrive at dinner and the kids sit on one table and the adults on the other.
Seating order:

Rush Hayden Annie
________________
Brooke Hayley

I order spaghetti and it was delicious. I see Hayden starting to fall asleep beside me. So Rush poured water on him as a joke.

"What the hell?!?" Hayden yells. Everyone starts laughing. Hayden walks away. I know he will be back.

"I will get him!" Hayley says and runs after him. She hugs him and both of them come walking back. "Awww.. so cute" Brooke says and I agree.

We all walk back to our hotel rooms and go to bed. Tomorrow we are going to the pool and it's HUGE.

*Hey lovelies. Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Comment ideas. XXX