World 2.8 - END

A/N: 'Sorry for the shitty ending. I'm running out of ideas. I hope you still enjoyed the story.' 😊😊

"Your Highness, why did you suddenly visit me?"

"I know about your relationship with my son. I want you to end it."

"I-i don't want to. I-i'm sorry Your Highness but I can't, I love Nian Zhen."

"Do you realize that your relationship will burden his future."

"B-but Nian Zhen told me not worry about those things and trust him."

"How outrageous! I will not let your relationship to continue. I will not let someone like you ruin my son's future. The daughter of Minister Gou will be a good match for you. Minister Gou has already accepted the engagement."

'Hmph! How dare this woman. If not that it would be out of Wang Shu's character, I would gladly fight her but I need to let Nian Zhen deal with her.'

When the Empress was coming, TOM already alerted him so he ordered one of his servants to inform the Crown Prince that the Empress was visiting him.

"I warned you already mother not to meddle with my relationship."

Zion immediately ran towards Nian Zhen, and start sobbing. "Nian I don't want to marry. I only want to be with you. Am I really a burden to you?"

[Host don't you think you're too engrossed in your acting?]

[Hmph! Scram!]

"You're not a burden to me love, you will never be. Who's marrying who?"

"T-the E-empress said I was engaged to the daughter of Minister Guo."

"What!? As if I will let some woman marry you. No one deserves you other than me love. This is my last warning Imperial Mother, do not interfere or I will give the throne you love so much to someone else."

"Y-you wouldn't dare!"

"I'm not really interested in the throne so don't test me Imperial Mother."

The Empress still didn't stop, she tried sending women to seduce Nian Zhen, but all of her effort were futile because he never even gave them a single glance.

When she heard that Nian Zhen was grooming the youngest prince, she had no choice but to leave them both alone and made sure no one will discover about their relationship.

~°~

In the original plot, it was already too late when the Crown Prince discovered the protagonist's plan to dethrone him. They had already made their move and gained complete control over the imperial courts and they were able to dismiss General Wang from his rank as the highest military figure. He also didn't realize that the brother he trusted the most betrayed him.

But with Zion's presence, he made sure that the Crown Prince found out their plan before they could strengthen their foothold. With that, the Crown Prince was able to prevent the protagonists from usurping the throne and from discharging General Wang.