Chapter ♞ 42: Face The Fire

If you don't follow me already, please do since I'd like to host a giveaway when I hit 12k (still can't believe that????? literally so amazing ???? and since I can't give back by being a good author and writing, I will spend money). I never thought I'd make it this far wow. And thank you for the funny as heck comments.

I have no idea where this book is going (except downhill, really fast-).

-

"Excuse me, you two did what?" Kyoya adjusted his glasses whilst glancing up from the pile of magazines in his arms. There was a new shipment that had arrived, each magazine having new high quality images of all the hosts in special themed outfits and uniforms. He had been hoping to get you to participate but he hadn't had much luck.

Yet.

"Explain. Now." Haruhi wasn't kidding around though she still had a slight sniffle to her nose (half her face was hidden behind a mask to protect others). The host room was empty besides it's members (and oddly enough, no Y/N) so they decided to call an emergency meeting after the brunette complained about the twins. "Go on, tell them what you did."

"It wasn't that bad," Hikaru started, shrugging his shoulders, "yeah, we had good intentions." Kaoru finished, leaning against his brother on the tiny couch.

"But?" Kyoya prodded, knowing there was more to the story.

"We just decided to visit Y/N's parents."

There was a silence as everyone waited for them to finish.

"They were going to bribe her parents with a buttload of money so-" abruptly Haruhi paused, biting her lip as she thought for a second, "so... they felt better about how much they were bothering her."

Kaoru quirked an eyebrow, "That's not why, it's cause she's-"

"Mommy." Tamaki finally piped up eyes closed, as he assessed the situation. "It seems that we need to give the twins a punishment." He was shaking his head now, light blond curls shaking with each movement.

"Like a spanking?" Honey asked, mumbling inbetween a bite of the chocolate flavored cake.

"No. Even worse." Tamaki was thinking particularly hard, Haruhi was surprised she didn't see fumes spouting from his ears. Kyoya didn't seem to mind standing on the sidelines as he let the blond scheme to his heart's content.

The redheads seemed unamused and quite frankly bored of the entire 'meeting'. For once their intentions had been pure yet here they were, getting in trouble for doing something they believed would benefit a friend.

Honestly, Kaoru felt even worse since his throat was scratchy earlier that morning and he was having small sneezing fits throughout the day. Whatever Haruhi had come down with was infecting him, in that very moment.

"I've got it! Cleaning duty for the both of you on top of your normal host duties! I want this room to be spotless after every event we hold!" Tamaki's blue eyes were gleaming as he declared his ruling, and the room was fairly silent.

"Whatever," Hikaru mumbled under his breath, standing up to stretch. "We'll do it, not like we've never helped to clean before." Before another person could say a simple word, Hikaru walked out of the room, hands in his pockets and a small frown on his face.