35,000 feet.

I took a quick shower

I took a quick shower. It was the quickest shower I have ever had. I stepped out of the shower that's when reality hit me. I did not have my towel or my clothes or anything.

Fuck!

I took deep breaths and walked towards the door.

"Vihaaannnn," I called.

No response. I opened the door and peeked to see if he was in the room. Luckily he wasn't. The coast was all clear.

I looked around and luckily my towel was near the washroom. I stepped out and grabbed it quickly. I wrapped it around my body and went to my closet. Thank God, the door was closed.

I changed into my under-garments and wore my skinny jeans. I could not find a top. I literally rummaged through my closet when the door opened and Vihaan walked in.

Fuck!

I was only in my bra and jeans. I quickly grabbed the piece of clothing from the bed and covered myself. Vihaan was smirking all this while. The stupid piece of clothing was nothing but a scarf. I was freaking blushing, I could literally feel my face getting heated up. If you were to toast a bread I am sure it would be the perfect temperature to do so.

Ugh!

"Nice bra, wifey. But I would love to see you--"

I wore one of the tops.

"Don't say a single word. We are getting late. Just go and get ready."

"Yes sexy pumpkin."

I rolled my eyes.

***

We were standing at Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport with our luggage. My heart beats were so fast. This is the first time I am getting on a plane.