Mike° I want something like that (8)

Summary; Read Previous parts!!! Y/N finds out that Mike and El had kissed the same night her and Mike were supposed to focus on 'Them'.

Already on chapter 8! This should've been a book lmao 😂💗👌🤟🏽

Y/N POV

I didn't sleep. At all. It was a Saturday morning anyway so... It didn't matter. I laid in bed just confused with myself, I was confused with Mike... Did he actually like me? Or did he just enjoy handling two girls. It was bullshit.

"Y/N! Mikes on the phone! He said you weren't picking up your walkie!" Mom yelled, I clenched my jaw and wiped my tears. I made my way down stairs and headed to the phone in the kitchen.

"What?" I spoke. Mike inhaled.
"Hey, I was wondering if we could go to the theatre today... What's wrong?" Mike responded worried, It took me a few seconds.
"Nothing. Look, I'm not feeling well today. Take El." I replied trying not to break down. Then, I hung up. As I started making my way up stairs again, mom had yelled that she was going out to do a few Saturday errands. I could feel myself get angry,

"Fuck." I mumbled underneath my breath as I paced back and forth in my room. My eyes became blurry due to the crying and tears, I gripped onto the walkie that Mike had given me, I screamed my lungs out cause I was frustrated with him and myself, Why was I stupid to think that he would leave El for me? I wasn't like her... I wasn't El.

Just thinking about last nights events with Mike, the smiling at one another and cuddling, him telling me that he loved me... all worthless, then I heard Lucas's voice in my head, mentioning how they were sucking face last night when Mikes left me . I lost it. Suddenly I threw the walkie across my room and watched it break apart due to the wall...

Mike POV

I biked as fast as I could to her house. She hung up on me... I needed to see her. Once I pulled up to her drive way I rushed to her front door and kept on knocking.

"Y/N!? Anyone home?!" I yelled as I knocked on the door. I looked around and realised that there were no cars in the driveway. Was no one home? A few seconds later the door swung open and out came
Y/N. Her eyes were red, I raised my brows and stepped closer, I wrapped my arms around her but she pushed me back.

"This is Bullshit, why are you here?" She asked with frowned brows. I gulped and felt hurt.

"W-what's wrong? Tell me" I begged, I licked my lips and watched as she blinked out her tears.

"Please Tell me. Why are you acting like this?" I begged and stepped closer again, she held my chest back and nodded a no.

"Go away. Matter of fact, go take El on a date." She responded and headed inside, I clenched my jaw and held her hand as she entered the house. She let go of my hand and walked off to the living room, I followed.

"Stop, What is wrong with you?" I asked just staring at her as we both stood in the living room. She licked her lips before talking.

"What is wrong with me? Me huh? You and El kissed yesterday, Lucas mentioned it to me. Yesterday was suppose to be about 'Us'. Do you even love me? Don't answer that, I already know." She spoke then walked off. I frowned my brows.

"Of course I love you, I LOVED YOU FIRST, WAY BEFORE EL- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HER? IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH ME FIRST, THEN HOW DID YOU FALL FOR HER? YOU SIMPLY CAN'T LOVE ME IF YOU FELL FOR HER AFTER." She yelled back interrupting me. I could feel my tears stream down. I kept trying to hold her so she didn't walk away from me while I was arguing back.

"please, let me just explain." I kept repeating over and over as I tried to hold her, she kept pushing but ended up giving up cause I was stronger, she cried in my chest and punched me in the gut.

"She kissed me. And I couldn't leave her, she was in a terrible sad mood. I didn't know what else to do." I explained, Y/N just stepped back. She gulped and wiped her eyes.

"I don't want to end up hurt again. We gave it a try and it failed. I need space. Which means, don't talk to me. Please leave, now." She demanded, I felt my tears stream, I wanted to argue back but it was something she wanted. I choked on my words.

"I love you." I spoke, she nodded a no.

"End of friendship." She replied quietly. I just wanted to hug her and tell her I was sorry. I wanted to hug the girl I loved, but she just ended our friendship. What was I going to do?

I couldn't even bike home. As I walked home I felt my heart drop, the most important person in my life wants nothing to do with me. Worst feeling ever.

IMPORTANT! : Do I continue this? Or no? Cause like honestly, It can end here 😂😭 but I'm thinking ya'll want a proper finishing chapter
- I cried making this ❤️ what do ya'll think? Comment below!!!