Chapter 6

Midoriya's POV

At about 11 a.m. the next day, I texted Shoto.

M: Yo, I'm coming over.
S: Can you come over at around two? I have an unexpected visitor, I'm sorry.
M: It's fine! Cya then!

I started thinking of possible people that could be visiting, like a fangirl or something. Then I thought of the worst.
What if it's his dad?! What if his dad hurts him? I really hope he'll be okay...
At around two p.m. I rushed over to Shoto's apartment. I knocked on the door and Shoto answered, and I was immediately shocked. He had a huge scar going down his left arm and stopping near his hand. I gasped,"Shoto! What happened?! Are you ok?!" I asked, starting to freak out as I inspected his arm. When Shoto didn't answer me, I looked up and saw that he was silently crying. I hugged him, then he hugged back, buried his head in my shoulder and started sobbing. Sure, I was smaller than him, but I was pretty strong, I guess. I picked Shoto up and laid him down on the couch, wiping the tears off his face before laying down next to him. I hugged him again and he just curled up, continuing to cry. "Everything will be ok. I'm here for you now..." I said softly, hugging him closer.
After awhile, Shoto eventually cried himself to sleep. I stayed there, hugging him because one, he needed comforting right about now, and two, he was really warm. Not in the bad way when he got sick, he was just warm. It got darker out and Shoto continued to snooze. I guessed I would be staying the night again. While I was lying there, I took a better look at Shoto's arm. It looked like it had hurt terribly. All I was wondering was how did it happen? As I thought of all the horrible ways his dad could've done this to him, I fell asleep as well.
When I woke up, it was still early in the morning, and Shoto was still sound asleep. I got up quietly and made his favorite, Eggos, and put them on the coffee table. A few moments later Shoto woke up and started shoving eggos in his mouth. I slightly smiled. "You feeling a little better?" I asked, sitting down next to him as he leaned back in the couch. "Yeah...thank you." Todoroki said, stretching out then hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back. After awhile, I realized I had to go to work at noon and work late to make up my sick day! I said goodbye to Shoto and ran out, only having an hour to get ready.
Once I got to work on time I saw Ochaco. I would tell her about my relationship with Shoto, but I knew all she would do is freak out and just want to hang around him for popularity on social media. So that was a no. I mean, what if Shoto started thinking that I only stayed with him for popularity?
Definitely don't tell her.
I thought as I started washing tables. After work I got home at about 11. I took a shower and laid on my couch, falling asleep quickly.