Eighteen👀

BETH                          (Dress described similar to one in picture, but black. I don't take credit for thr design. It's beautiful)

I recieved a letter by my door around three o'clock, asking that I be dressed for a date by seven. It was on top of a wrapped box and signed with just 'Alec'.

I haven't seen him all day. He could have asked me in person at least, but nope, he used a letter.

Regardless, I am actually a little excited. Nervous too. I mean, just a while ago I had wanted him to ask me on a date, and maybe a bit of 'coffee' afterwards.

Now, its actually happening ... and I'm a tad nervous.

I don't know what to expect. And yeah, sure, the sex would probably be great... but I want to get to know him too.

He isn't as open with things as Zyn is. Zyn and I can talk so freely, while Alec turns everything sexual to avoid things.

He doesn't seem the type to actually date either.

At six, I couldn't bare the wait any longer and opened the box.

I had never seen such an elegant and sexy dress.

It was black with an extremely low V down the front and back. Sleeveless too. It screamed 'nip slip beware', but it also had a small broach that could be worn between the breast area to hold it a tad more together. That looked to be worth far too much in just itself.
It sparkled and shined. The diamonds circling the emerald gemstone in the center caught the light beautifully.

I didn't know if I could wear it.

I mean, I was going to try it on of course. But there is a saying that if you aren't careful, its the dress wearing you. This looked like one of those. I didn't know if I could do it justice.

It took very little effort to get into the dress. I have never felt something so soft and luxurious against my skin. When I looked in the mirror to position the broach, my breath vanished.

Who was I?! Was that even me? My boobs! They looked so damn good. And my hips? Holy shit. Hour glass figure for days.

I of course posed, admiring myself. Im not vain, but ... I looked amazing.

A whistle draws my attention and I see Damien standing at the door.

"You ever heard of knocking?"

"Would rather just walk in," he walks over behind me and runs his fingers through my hair then lifts it up to make it look like its in a beautifully messy style. "Wear your hair up."

My eyes drift to my mark from Zyn and a smile pulls to my lips.

He was so romantic and affectionate. And then, we ran as wolves. It was strange at first, but felt amazing. All my senses were heightened and the smells.

God, the smells. I wanted to smell everything. And he smelled so good. I thought his woodsy masculine scent was good with my usual nose. My wolf nose? Drool-inducing.

"I will," I reply, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Zyn and I are going out," he lets go of my hair and fluffs it against my shoulders. "We'll be back in the morning."

"Where are you going?"

He shrugs a little. "Probably drinking a bit, but also I plan to visit some packs in the surrounding areas. Maybe Zyn can talk with them, convince them that when the time comes to eliminate Victor, to assist and be on our side."