Chapter 14

Xander's Pov

After stoping by the diner to make sure my angel could start work on time in 2 days, we left to go back home. Our home. When we reached the mansion I went upstairs to take a quick shower and dress before I head over to the warehouses. Just thinking about what that bastard did to my angel makes me angry. And his boss will be next if he's not sentenced life in prison. It makes me wonder why he would do that to my princess. Out of everyone him and that boss of his treated her the worst. But to see my love's cheek bruised by that disgusting low life yesterday made me want to go crazy. I wanted to kill him then and there but I wanted to torture him painfully before I finish the job. That's why when we left l called my men and Leo to take him downtown to a warehouse I own. After I'm done making him and his assistant pay for hurting my Angel they will be turned over to the police. But if anything else happens because of those bastards I will not hesitate to kill me dead. If it hadn't been for Natalie, I would've killed them a long time ago but ever since she came into my life I've been able to tolerate a little bit more from people like them. And besides that, I need answers. I need to know why they treated her the way they did but I will punish them no matter what for harming her. They messed with the wrong person. Nobody and I do mean Nobody touches what's mine and expect not to suffer the consequences. My mind is suddenly pulled away from my negative thoughts as I hear a knock on my door "Enter" I say and there appears my beautiful love . "Sorry to bother you but what would you like for dinner Xander"? I smile and make my way over to her kissing her softly on the lips. "Surprise me Mia Cara. I have to run out for about an hour to take care of some business but I will be back soon." She nods her head while bringing my hands to her lips and kisses each of them gently. "Be safe my love. I love you". I pull her in for a deep kiss and then pull away "I love you too my princess. Be safe and don't answer the door for anyone. I'll make sure a few guards are in the house too". Because my house his high security, I have a total of 55 guards for my entire house. Some guard the doors others the gates, back doors roof top and other places. But since my kitten is going to be here alone I want to make sure she is absolutely safe. I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to her. "Ok but be careful Xander. Please return to me safely ". I lean down to kiss her nose "I promise love". And with that I make my way downstairs, out the door and into my car.

Shortly, I reach my destination and walk inside the warehouse with a smirk on face. This is going to be exciting, well not for Jacob or Daniel but for me and my men.
Walking into the torture room I see my right hand man Leo. "Hey man so we got these pussey tied up to the chairs over there, we gagged them earlier but took them off right before you came." I smiled over to them as I saw they looked tired and restless. "Thanks Leo. So I'm going to question them first but whatever I don't do I'm going to let you do to them after I leave. Now let's get started shall we." I announce.

We walk over to the front of them and I pull a chair in front of both of them smirking. "You dirty bastards know why you're here right?" Jacob scoffs trying to act brave. "Let me guess we're here because we touched that precious bitch of yours. She ain't work shit so you should find somebody way hotter."

At his statement I swiftly punch him in the face, hitting him so hard I watch as his nose cracks out of place. "You're going to pay for putting your hands on what's MINE!!" I shout and Leo quickly hands me my favorite weapon.

 "You're going to pay for putting your hands on what's MINE!!"  I shout and Leo quickly hands me my favorite weapon

"Well since you boys like to do so much cutting, we're going to cut something today. And trust me you'll never forget this moment." I then quickly bring the knife down and across their thighs, cutting them open quickly as I hear their screams of pain. "You better tell me why you both treated Natalie like shit while she did nothing but the best for you bastards at her job". They both decided to be difficult and keep quiet "Ok then. More pain for you guys I guess". I then quickly pull out my pliers and pull their thumbs back until I hear a crack and they cry in pain while breathing hard "See, you only bring it upon yourself when you don't listen. Things could go a lot smoother if you would cooperate." With scared looks on their face, they both look at each other and Jacob is the first one to speak first. "We treated her like shit because she wouldn't sleep with us for money. Is that what you want to hear? She wouldn't spread her legs like a sluty whore so we tortured her a bit to try to get her to give in but she never did". " Our other plan was to one day take her by force..but as you can see that's one dream we never made come true". After they both are finished talking I was fuming. Had I not gotten my beautiful princess out of that apartment those low lives would have taken her by force. Bling by total rage. I reach out my Glock 40

And shoot them both in the dick as they scream bloody murder "Mark my words when I say this will be a day to remember

And shoot them both in the dick as they scream bloody murder "Mark my words when I say this will be a day to remember. But on the bright side you won't be able to rape anyone else". And with that I pack up my gun, put my other weapons back and tell Leo and the guys to do with them what they want. Know Leo, he'll torture them until they're on their death bed and thing bring them to the police. Exiting the warehouse I hop into my car and sped off. I smile to myself as I remember my sweet love is at home making dinner. The more I think about her sweetness and innocence the more I wanted to kill those bastards for hurting my beloved. Most likely they'll get life in prison. But I wish they could have died at my hands. I don't want to scare my angel way though, she was too precious for me scare her away and so that's why I vow to myself to never kill anyone unless I have to.

For her.