Finals II

Immediately Izuku had no back away from a powerful left from the top hero, and fanned three shots at him. All Might dodged, and dashed at the gunslinger, aiming an obvious punch at his face. Izuku ducked, and in All Might's moment of distraction, shot him with his shotgun, pushing him back enough for Izuku to get breathing room. The gunslinger holstered his shotgun and fanned our three more shots at All Might, and reloaded when he blocked the bullets. All Might grabbed Izuku by the leg, and slammed him into the floor, then threw him into a wall immediately after. Izuku stood up, and quickly ducked under another punch, and uppercut the Pro Hero before jumping into the air and fanning three shots down into his face. All Might took a few steps back, and Izuku roundhouse kicked him in the face, backing up to fan out three more shots.

"Ah, my back." Izuku said, rubbing his back. "Jeez, All Might, at least have a little mercy."

"I have no mercy for those who spread justice through murder." All Might said, standing up. He dashed at Izuku, who holstered both guns, before letting All Might's fist get close, before dodging last second, and pulling the baseball bat from his cloak. Izuku jumped over the Hero's head, and upon turning around All Might was met with a face full of wood. The bat broke upon contact, and as All Might stumbled once more Izuku used rubber titanium rounds to escape to the gate. Before he could reach it however, a fist made its way to his gut, and Izuku was pushed back away from the gate. All Might followed up with two jabs to the face, three to the body, and a drop-kick that led to Izuku flying away to the area they fought before.

...With the Students...

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Sero.

"It looks like All Might wants to kill him, kero." Tsuyu said. As the rest expressed their concerns, Momo and Cinder were watching carefully, hoping that their boyfriend would pass the trial.

...Back With Izuku...

The gunslinger stood up, and dusted himself off. He spit out blood from his mouth onto the floor, and smirked.

"So, I guess I have to beat him to pass. I'd rather escape, buuut this is more fun." Izuku said. He pulled out the smg from his cloak, and the shotgun from his back, and sidestepped, rolled, and weaved through the number one hero's punches as he emptied his guns into the pro hero. When both guns were empty, Izuku threw them back into his cloak before pulling out the non-lethal rocket launcher. The aimed towards the floor, and jumped as he shot diagonally down, launching him into the air.

"WHOOO!" Izuku yelled, as he flew. "I need to try those tricks Soldier taught me back in the Bronx. All right, here we go!" Izuku fired another rocket at the floor before landing, and the force let him slide up a destroyed portion of a building like a ramp, before shooting one more at a wall, and he flew to the gate once more, firing his last rocket at the floor before he landed, catching his fall. "I need to rocket jump more often. My bullets do that, but I'd rather not accidentally kill anyone. Anyways, All Might should try to stop me about... now. Izuku said, pulling out the Desert Eagle from his cloak. As soon as All Might landed, Izuku threw a flash-bang at him. He shot it, and it exploded in All Might's face, but the hero powered through. Izuku shot the rest of the clip at All Might, and rather than reloading he threw the gun into his cloak, and spotted a cocky grin.

"I've won old man." Izuku said. "You're next line is: 'I will never let you win, vigilante.'" He said with his grin widening.

"I will never let you win, vigilante... What?!" All Might exclaimed. Izuku quickly drew his revolver, and fired at not All Might, but at an angled piece of concrete rubble in the floor. The rubber bullet bounced off of the rubble, then bounced off of a wall, then as All Might was about to deal a finishing blow to the vigilante, he had to back up as the bullet nearly hit him. All Might looked back at the vigilante to see that he was making a mad dash towards the gate, and would have stopped him, if the rubber bullet didn't bounce and hit him in the one place he was vulnerable: his scar. Izuku passed through the gates, and jumped into the air in celebration as he made his way back to the main area.