Taehyung

Requested by @chwiieesta
____________________________

You were laying back on the couch, reading one of your magazines. You couldn't help but stare at the pictures of women in bikinis. They had such perfect bodies. Perky breasts and even a plump bottom.

You looked down at your chest and sighed as you didn't see any cleavage. You were actually bullied back in school for being flat chested. They kept teasing you about wether your body was confused or something.

"Hey cutie", your boyfriend of six months jogged his way into the living room and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"What are you looking at?", he asked.

You quickly closed the magazine and sat up, smiling up at him so he wouldn't get suspicious. But seeing as the way you awkwardly closed the magazine put up a sign.

"Nothing", you laughed nervously.

He looked at you with a raised eyebrow, questioning why you were acting so weird. But he knew it was nothing so he just shrugged it off.

"Wanna go shopping with me? I'll buy you somethiiing", he showed his rectangle smile while placing his intertwined hands under his chin.

He looked like a little kid. It would've bothered you at the beginning of your relationship but not anymore. He's not too matured but he doesn't act too much like a little kid. It's a good balance.

"Fine. I'll go", you said.

"Yes", he smiled and jumped excitedly with two fists in the air.

~~~

"(Y/n), try this one on."

Taehyung handed you a blackish dress that stopped above the knees. You were hesitant since you hardly wear any dresses at all.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror of the fitting room, you noticed a small space that was not filled. That's one of the reasons why you hardly wear any dresses because some don't fit and some fit very awkwardly. You tried to adjust it but it's not like your breasts are gonna grow at that second just so the dress could fit perfectly.

"How does it look?", you heard Taehyung ask.

"Uh.. it doesn't fit. I'll look for something else", you said.

~~~

After coming home from shopping, you went straight towards the bedroom. You changed into something comfortable and as you did that, you glanced at the mirror and felt sickened as your body looked skinnier than before. You have tried to gain weight in order to get that perfect body but nothing's working. You thought that if you keep looking the way you look, Taehyung will find you repulsive.

"(Y/n)?"

Taehyung walked into the bedroom and noticed you were staring at yourself in the mirror. He kept calling you but you were too focused on your reflection.

Finally, he placed his hand on your shoulder, causing you to flinch. He hadn't noticed the tears until you faced him.

"(Y/n), why are you crying? Did you not like the shirt I bought for you? We can return it and get something else", he said.

"No it's not that. No I'm fine. These are tears of joy", you said.

Obviously, he knew you were lying. He held onto your hand and sat down on the bed, pulling you so you would sit on his lap.

"What's wrong? I haven't seen you this upset since your parents moved away. And don't tell me nothing because I know something has upset you", he said.

You didn't want to tell him the real reason why you're upset. You had to find some way to reroute what you want to know without actually telling him.

"Taehyung...I'm your first girlfriend..right?", you asked.

"Yes you know that already. Do you not believe me?", he asked.

"You had crushes though. You liked one of my closest friends because she would volunteer to go jogging with you. You two exercised a lot", you mumbled.

"..are you having doubts that I don't like her anymore?", he asked.

"Not...exactly..", you mumbled.

You were getting frustrated. You pushed yourself off of him and looked through your magazines. You ripped out a page and showed it to him.

"The problem is...I don't look like her", you said, referring to the woman wearing a bikini.

"I don't understand", he said.

You ripped the page in half and threw it aside. He was getting worried about you so he wrapped his arms around you hoping it would calm you down, which it did.

"Why are you so worried about looking like her? You're already perfect", he said.

"I don't have breasts like her...and you can't even hold on to anything...I'm basically a little girl", you said, sighing.

"(Y/n), you don't need to have big breasts or butt to feel or look sexy. I'm not with you because of your looks. You are an intelligent, beautiful, funny, hard-headed woman. And I love you", he said.

He pushed a few strands of your hair behind your ear to take a better look at you. He noticed you weren't smiling so he had to do what always cheered you up.

"Should I kiss you here?..hmmm...maybe there..", he began poking you as he placed small pecks all over your face.

You tried not to smile but failed as he kissed you on your ticklish spot near your ear. He kept tickling you until you were laughing so hard that you couldn't breathe.

"There. You're laughing. I don't want you crying anymore. Okay? Seeing you cry makes me feel like I'm not doing a good job as a boyfriend. I'm supposed to make you happy. You let me know if anything else bothers you okay? That way I can help you", he said.

You nodded and hugged him tightly. His arms snaked their way around you but you didn't notice they would go a bit lower. You squealed as you felt him tightly squeeze your bottom.

"And you said there was nothing to grab. There is plenty to grab", he smirked.

You blushed and lightly punched him on the chest. He quickly connected his lips with yours, instantly lifting you off your feet.

"What are you doing?", you asked.

"To show you how beautiful you are."
______________________________

So I've been binge watching horror movies and barely remembered that I have a ton of homework to do...but I don't wanna do it because it's so much. I just wanna drop out of school and have a best friend to binge watch horror movies😭