Chapter 14

**Taehyung's POV**

I finished brushing my teeth, placing the toothbrush back on the counter. I took the pile of clothes I had gotten from the closet and replaced the clothes I had on with them, shoving the ones that I took off into the hamper. Realizing that the hamper was full, I dragged it near the door that led out of the room. I would wash them, but I have no clue where the laundry area is at. Deciding that I don't want to risk getting lost, I left the hamper by the door and flopped onto the bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I discovered that, within the time I have been here, the good shows are on the higher channels. I put on whatever looked interesting, releasing a loud sigh. My eyes trailed over the the dark blue curtain pinned to the wall above the window. I wonder where I am and what it looks like outside. Are we still in the city? I wasn't awake for the trip here, so I can't even predict how long it took to arrive. I shook my head, clearing my brain of these thoughts. I sat up and gazed around the room I spend most of my time in. I feel relatively safe from my parents here. I wonder if they are even looking for me. I honestly hope they aren't. They are probably happy that I'm gone. I got up off of the bed, deciding that I would organize the room a little bit. I started with the closet, making sure everything looked semi-nice. As I was attempting to make the bed, my eyes once again fell on the curtain. It wouldn't hurt to take one look out, right? I gazed at the door, making sure that it was shut before taking a deep breath. I made my way over to the silky blue curtain that was blocking me from seeing the outside. Checking back at the door once again, I took the pins out from the right side of the curtain and set them beside me. I slowly moved the curtain out of the way, squinting my eyes at the sunlight. It's daytime, which means it will be easier to see. My eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight, only to widen at what I saw. This is definitely not the city. The view was high up. I gazed down at the forest of trees below. I saw birds flying about, landing from tree to tree. The sight made me want to go out and explore. Imagine what could be out there to find. It seem's that we are in the middle of a forest, I don't think my parents would even think to look here, if they did actually try to find me. I stared in awe at the trees, leaves blowing in the wind. This is my first time seeing a forest that isn't a drawing. I don't know how long I ended up staring at the beautiful outdoors for. It was just so mesmerizing for me. 

I whipped my head backwards, dropping the curtain as the room lost all natural light. The cause of this was a loud hiss coming from the door. I immediately ran over, almost tripping in the process. 

" Oh my god. I'm so sorry. " I said, watching as Jungkook held his arm glaring. My jaw dropped once I saw a glimpse of his skin. It was bright red and literally bubbling. I could almost feel how much that would hurt by just looking at it. It looked like a red, boiling pot of water. 

" I told you not to fucking open the curtain. " He stated harshly, causing me to gulp and look down. 

" I didn't know- " I attempted to say in a low voice. 

" I don't care what you did and did not know. I still said not to open it! " I flinched at his loud voice. I stayed frozen in my spot, afraid to say anything. I swallowed hard before getting a tiny bit of courage to say something. 

" I-I'm sorry. " It came out as a mumble, but at least it's something. 

" Just shut it. " That was the last thing I heard before being startled by the loud slamming of the door. I felt tears prickling at my eyes as the loud bang of of the door sprung memories to play inside my head. Images of previous events from my " home " flashed, tears escaping and flowing down. I stumbled back to the curtain, repinning all the pins back before making my way to the bed. I rolled myself under the covers, hugging my knees to my chest as I laid on my side. My sniffles became sobs as I let out everything that I had been holding in. I shouldn't of let my curiosity get the best of me. It was starting to get hard to breathe from how hot it was under the blanket from my crying. However, I still stayed under, not wanting to come out. Cracked sobs echoed throughout the room as I felt the fabric below my face get soaked. I slowly brought a shakey hand to my face to wipe my sore eyes. I returned back to hugging my knees as I buried my head in the blanket that was surrounding me. My sobs slowed until they were completely gone, and replaced with muffled sniffles. Slowed tears still dripped from my eyes while my breathing was heavy.