╟ Chapter 132: Rebecca ╢

"My name is Cavendish. I didn't have to tell you my name because... everybody knows who I am" stated the young man.

"How beautiful!" sighed in awe one of the female staff. "The 'Pirate Noble' of the white horse - Cavendish-sama!"

The girls faceplanted on the floor as they let out giddy laughs like schoolgirls, glowing hearts above them. You stared at them with an annoyed look, not understanding what's so special about that guy in particular. Cavendish chuckled at their antics, bringing his rose closer to his mouth.

"How sinful it is to be this beautiful!" he said snobbishly. "Perfect as this rose. That is what I am"

"The only sin I could consider from you is hearing you speak...." you mumbled, arms folded across your chest.

"I've been blessed with everything all my life. Because I've made it this far without eating a Devil Fruit or even really trying. Just with my natural gifts!" Cavendish offered with a charming smile, bringing the flower between his teeth.

Luffy, who wasn't listening at all, climbed on a scale in the far room. The machine broke under his weight, signaling that he had too much armor on. A man from the Colosseum noted the result in his pad, gazing back at your captain:

"You're overweight" he said simply.

"What?!" cried out in surprise Luffy.

"I TOLD YOU EARLIER! COME HERE!" barked Cavendish.

"I look awesome this way!" the boy clicked his tongue, climbing down the scale. "That's why everybody's half-naked"

"No shit, Sherlock!" you growled. "Just take this armor off already!"

"Who's Sherlock?"

You heard the loud cheers of the crowd outside, and guessed there was a block already fighting. You wondered who would be crowned champion in this one.

"Everybody's excited!" noted Luffy, approaching Cavendish.

"Do you know what makes them so excited? It's blood" the blonde male said, pulling out a petal from his rose. "Gladiators are just part of a show for them. People get excited seeing a loser's blood"

"Hm. So it's really a Colosseum fight" you stated.