Chapter 11

Authors Note:

Please VOTE/COMMENT 😊❤️

Harry's POV

"Only if you like Italian," she says giving me a small smile. For some reason that smile makes my heart beat quickly in a way I can't ignore. It's probably just because she's hot...Right?

I can't help but think that she only said yes because I gave her a ride, but I'll take what I can get.A home cooked meal sounds more appealing then eating dinner with the Wallshires and my father any day.

"We'll just grab all the groceries now so you don't need to walk," I tell her instead of asking. She nods as she types something into her phone.

"So what part of Italy are you from?" I ask hoping she'll answer.

"How do you know I'm from Italy?" She asks suspiciously. Shit I can't tell her I looked at her phone when her father was calling, showing the call was coming in from Italy.

"Lucky guess?" I lie.

"Oh. I'm from Chianti," she says simply, good she believed me.

"Hey, I've been there before, that's wine country right?" I say as I do a U turn.

I remember because my parents literally argued the entire time we were there on a family trip when I was 10. I also remember purposely getting lost at a farmers market so I wouldn't have to go back to the hotel with them and there fighting, but they found me anyway and my father gave me an award winning whooping.

Good times right?

"Yea it is. Where are you from?" She ask a little too quickly. I knew she wouldn't let it go past a few simple questions. But at least she answered without snapping at me. That's a start.

"London," I answer simply. There is nothing id like to discuss about my 'home' either. My family home in London is not a place I consider home at all, I see it more as a gruesome reminder of the broken family I am now left with.

If my father & I even count as a family.

I shake my head to rid the thoughts creeping in like they always do when I think of London. I glance over at Anissa as she rolls her window all the way down letting her hair blow around her slightly smiling face, my sadness slowly disappearing as she mouths the words to the song on the radio. She's in a good mood.

I see Wholes Food Market as I turn left, perfect timing. I park and hop out of the car around to the passenger side. I watch as Anissa struggles to get out without flashing her panties and not falling on her ass. I knew she needed my help, but I'm letting her have it her way. After a few more fails she finally manages to get out still slightly flashing me but I don't mention it. As if she can read my thoughts Anissa glares at me as I smirk at her knowing I was right about her needing the help out of the car. Without a word we walk towards the store.

I grab a cart and follow behind Anissa feeling oddly out of place. Suddenly I realize I've never been grocery shopping before in my life.

"So what are we making tonight chef?" I ask glancing over at Anissa as she scans over the variety of meats. Who knew there were so many?

"We?" She asks amused looking at a piece of pork.

"Okay okay what are you going to be making while I watch," I ask letting out a laugh. Instead of answering she calls over the man behind the counter who practically trips on his own feet to come help her. She tells him what she wants and he hands her 2 packets of meat wrapped in white paper, she hands them to me and I place them into the cart.