Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead! (Part 2)

Warning: Slight language
Word count: 3891 words
Quick A/N: I'm so happy you guys loved part one! I'm really excited to post part two and I hope you all enjoy it. Possible part 3 if anyone wants me to continue with this mini-series. Thank you all so much for your love and support! ❤️

• • • • • • • •

"Get in here. We'll wait until the storm passes." She spoke before ducking inside into the fallen building. The sand made a slippery slope so she was easily able to slide down it in her bare feet. The boys who had followed her and stumbled trying to walk down it.

"Who are you? Why were you the only one in that room with a bunch of guards?" The boy with the dark brown hair and grey shirt asked, once he reached the bottom. Of course, all of the boys except for Aris knew who she was.

The girl looked down then back at them. "According to WICKED, I'm a dangerous failed experiment."

"No, who are you really?" The familiar looking boy asked.

"I used to be in one of their Mazes, next thing I know I'm not the right person for that experiment. So they took me out of it one day. Found one of them walking through the Maze and they just dragged me out. They drugged me and made me forget everything about the experiment, but by them doing that, I figured out what they were really doing there at that facility. I trained behind their backs in combat and I broke a few kids out one day. I didn't get to escape with them though. Bloody guards shot me down with their Launchers and dragged me back into a secured room to make sure I didn't escape." [Insert your name here] sighed.

"So you're her? You're [Insert your name here]." The boy in the sweatshirt said. He looked younger than the rest.

"How do you know my name?" She asked in reply.

"You were the one who broke my friends out." He replied.

"Where did you take them?" The boy in the black shirt asked.

"To the Right Arm. That's where I'm going to take you guys. You'll be safe there and far away from WICKED's grasp," She said, turning towards the hallway that lead to the rest of the building. "We better go. I don't want to risk the guards finding us." She turned and walked off.

The boys turned towards Newt who couldn't keep his eyes off of [Insert your name here].

"That's your girlfriend?" Thomas asked, completely shocked. Minho hit him in the back of the head.

• • • • • • • • •

"They had power here," Minho spoke noticing the power cables.

"This place used to be a safe place for people to hide. You might find the switch somewhere," [Insert your name here] spoke, going through the stuff in the small room. She picked up a couple flashlights and kept them. Turning to Thomas, she tossed one to him. "You might need this is you're going to go exploring."

He caught it and turned it on. "Minho, you want to go look for the switch?" He asked. [Insert your name here] looked up and furrowed her eyebrows together. That name sounded somewhat familiar but she didn't know from where. She pushed it out of her mind, as she realized that their names only sounded familiar because she had been behind the scenes when those poor kids were behind walls.

"Yeah, of course I want to go roaming around a dark building I've never been to before." He rolled his eyes and grabbed a jacket. "You guys look around for stuff to use. Any food or water that isn't old, take. Get jackets and better shoes, too. Thomas and I will go and look for that switch to hopefully turn on the power so we can see things a little better." Minho responded. He and Thomas left the small room.