Holiday Houses !

Before the chapter starts, I'm gonna be going through all of the chapters and deleting those that are i r r e l e v a n t. So yeah, I was originally thinking about redoing the entire story but that's too much time I don't have, maybe over the summer. Okay, proceed and enjoy please. 

Tom's POV

I gasped for air as Paddy sat on the floor giggling his heart out surrounded by our cookies that we had just made.

"Well that's not fair, isn't it Paddy?" I asked through my laughs and his face was red from the lack of air he was receiving as he clutched his stomach.

"No! You're the one who dropped the batch!" He exclaimed tossing one of the sweet treats at his older brother.

"Blimey, what's goin on here?" My dad came in, staring at us his chaotic sons.

"Tom-" I stopped the thirteen year old before he could speak,

"Paddy dropped all the cookies Dad!" I yelled in a childish manor and Paddy still couldn't control his laughing and pointed at me while shaking his head.

"Paddy why did you do that?" Dom asked and I cleared my throat finally breathing a deep breath and my brother's giggles set me off once more.

"Whatever, just clean it up. Where's the twins?" He asked and shrugged my shoulders while trying to maintain a serious face but it seemed impossible. My dad waved it off and left the kitchen, I turned back to Paddy who literally looked like he was dying.

"We have no more cookies left Paddy!" I exclaimed, and he shook his head apologizing through his bursts of laughter. Tessa walked up behind me to see the commotion, and saw food on the ground.

Being the dog she is, she picked one up and I yelled at her making Paddy yell with laughter. I rolled my eyes, not helping my giggles.

"What're we gonna feed Ev?" I asked him while he picked up the delicious cookies I was looking forward to.

"Ev's coming?" He asked excitement laced in his voice. I nodded my head, watching him place them all on the plate to bring to the garbage.

"Yes she's coming, and she was looking forward to our treats you idiot, now what're we supposed to do?" I asked, while he threw them away in the waste basket and he shrugged his shoulders choking on a laugh.

"We can eat the ginger bread houses?" Paddy asked turning back to me, ruffling his hand through his red hair. I shook my head at him.

"We're supposed to make them, you div!" I shouted at him, in a playful angry tone. He giggled even more and I chuckled.

"I'll ask Evie to pickup some for us to make then," I spoke picking up my phone from the counter. I tapped on Instagram, sliding my finger across the screen and started filming myself.

"So, Paddy and I here, decided to make some festive cookies for the holidays. As I was handing him the cookies, I thought he had taken a strong grip on it and he drops them! All over the floor! So now, Paddy, where are the cookies?" I asked, flipping the camera on my cell.

He opens the trash can lid, and pointed.

"In the garbage." He pouted playfully,

"Right, so, that was a total and complete fail." I commented before the time cut off. I shook my head and added a text to the story.

Paddy and I aren't the best bakers around town.

I posted that to my Instagram story, I clicked around my phone a few times to press on Evie's contact to ring her. As the phone rang, I watched Paddy give Tessa a treat from the counter and I smiled at the two.