Chapter 1

(Braelynn^)
Friday, September 22, 2018

¤ Braelynn ¤

Sometimes I think I'm just plain stupid. Just flat out dumb or something. I watched as my boyfriend Trey threw his head back as Carlie took him deeper in her mouth. This is sad. If I was bitter I would record it and expose her sucking dick in the band room.

Saniyah stood close behind me as she peered over my shoulder.

"What the fuck Trey?" I asked wiping a tear from my eye.

I don't even know why I'm crying over him. I guess I saw it coming. He was always in her face, but everyone always is. They like those exotic girls. Im just a plane Jane.

I mean of course they try to holler at me because I have what you'd call a 'big ole booty' but Trey was the only one that I gave the time of the day to, but now I was realizing that my decision was the wrongest one ever.

Snapping out of my thoughts I seen a fully clothed Trey walking up to me trying to grab my arm. I snatched away from him causing him to snatch me up by my shirt and pinning me against the wall.

"W- wait" I studdered becoming shocked.

"Don't fucking walk away from me" he growled.

Next thing I knew, Saniyah had took a trumpet case over his head causing him to loosen his grip enough for me to wiggle out. I punched him in his face before he could turn around and hit saniyah. I didn't expect him to punch my ass back.

Saniyah jumped on his back and he tried to sling her off but she ended up getting him on the floor instead. I jumped on top of him and started feeding his ass. I didn't stop till security came and pulled me off of him. I kicked and tried to get out up his grasp and I did. Falling straight on my ass in front of everyone. While I was getting up the security gaurd grabbed me taking me and saniyah to the office.
___________

Suspended

"For fucking what?" Saniyah asked.

"Our school has a very strict policy o-"

"What! Do you see this freaking bruise on my face!?" I asked the principle furiously.

"No need to get loud ma'am" His fat ass told me.

I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the office with Saniyah close behind me.

She knocked his papers off his desk as she exited the office.

We got in my car and I just sat there. Thinking.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I don't even know. I just want to go home."

After dropping Saniyah off I headed home. It was around 1 when I walked through the door.

"Hey honey, why are you home so early?" My mom greeted as she looked up from the television.

I walked over to her and gave her the referral.

"Oh my- look at your face. Who did you get to fighting with?" She asked pausing the tv.

"Trey, and the thing is that he put his hands on me first"

"What the fuck? He did what?" She asked rubbing my cheek. I hissed at the pain.

"Ma" I called out. "Sorry" she mumbled.

I explained to her what happened and she called my Dad.

She went in the other room as she made a big deal out of the whole thing. I bet they were hyping each other up.

"Ma Can I go to Javion's house?" I asked reffering to my brother while standing at the door. She nodded.
______________