Chapter 10

Author's Note
hi

Midoriya's POV

When I woke up Shoto was still sound asleep. I left a note saying I had to go to work since I was already late. On my way there, I was going through a green light when suddenly a car sped through the red light and hit my car right on the driver's side, and my vision turned to black instantly.
When I woke up I was in the hospital, with my left arm and leg in a cast. I looked to my right and Shoto was sitting in a chair next to my bed with his head resting on the side of me and his hand intertwined with my hand, asleep. I lifted my hand and stroked his head, smiling as he let out a cute little snore. The doctor walked in on us and slightly smiled. "How long have I been out?" I asked, making sure to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up Shoto. "A few days. He wouldn't leave your side and hasn't slept at all, he was so worried." The doctor replied, also staying quiet. "You're fine to go home as soon as you're ready." The doctor finished, walking out. Shoto woke up soon after, yet he was still half asleep and had bags under his eyes,"I-Izuku! Are you feeling alright?" He stood up, continuing to hold my hand. "Yeah, But you need rest." I said, hobbling over to my wheelchair and sitting down. Shoto pushed me out and drove me to his place so he could help take care of me. Once I laid down on the couch, I realized something. "My car! Is it ok?" I asked, sitting up. Shoto walked up and sat next to the couch,"I'm paying for it to get fixed." He replied, handing me a blanket. I was shocked. "Shoto! You didn't have to do that...it must've cost tons!" I said, taking his hand. "It's fine." Shoto said, weakly smiling and clearly about to pass out. Shoto rested his head next to my side and fell asleep quickly. I stroked his head again and smiled at his peaceful sleeping face. Though he was sleeping, he still looking hot. And cute. How could he pull off both?