Zim's New Outfit

Dib woke up to his alarm clock and starts to get ready for school. As he leaves for school he hears the news on the tv saying it will rain later today and Dib grabbed an umbrella, thinking of Zim. Dib soon gets to school and goes to his first class, he was hoping to see Zim soon. After a while Dib finally gets to history where he would be seeing Zim, or so he hoped. Dib wasn't sure if Zim would really come to school after what he did the day before. Dib was sad to find as the class started Zim was no where to be.

Zim was at his home finishing up the last bit of his new disguise getting a little frustrated at how long it was taking. It was already time for history at school, so Zim decided if he wouldn't be to school for his first class with the Dib he should wait till lunch. Zim decided that if his PAK was going to say he had this 'love' to the Dib he should as well except it and care for Dib-stink. Zim just put on his new disguise when it was done and watched tv with Gir to wait for lunch. When it was getting close to lunch time Zim got up and left for school.

Dib sat at his table with Gaz playing on her Game Slave 2, just looking towards Zim's table. "Where is he.." Dib mumbles just loud enough for Gaz to hear. "I don't care where your stupid boyfriend is!" Gaz grumbles really mad that her brother was talking. "He's not my ——" as Dib was going to deny there is a lot of yelling and girls crowding the main doors. "What the..?" Dib was confused what was happening until someone's voice comes from the crowd. "Move." It was a one worded command but the voice was clear, it was Zim's voice. Dib didn't understand why people were even crowding him until they moved and a green skin kid came through the crowd who Dib realized was Zim in a new disguise. Dib's face started to heat up at the sight of Zim, he looked hot in the disguise.

Zim walks up to Dib and gives a smirk. "What do you think?" Zim hums his question. Dib just grabs Zim's arm and pulls him away from his sister and any other person who could hear. "What's with the disguise change?" Dib asks. "I had the computer scan me and I decided to have a new disguise that you would like." He says still smirking. "Why does it matter if I like your disguise?" Dib asks confused. "Because you showed me how you felt and I The great Zim accepts you Dib-thing." Zim says only confusing Dib more. "What are you talking about?" Dib asks making Zim's smirk drop. "Oh my Irk! This!" Zim said then pulls Dib in, not caring who sees, kissing him. Dib was shocked as Zim kissed him and felt sad as Zim pulled away. "Z-Zim I... uh... wow.." Dib couldn't think. Zim just chuckles as the bell rings for them to go to their classes. "I'll see you after school Dib-stink." Zim states winking and walking to his class. Dib after he gathered his thoughts started to go to his classes. Throughout the day Dib couldn't concentrate and was really hoping for the day to end.

As the last class lets out Zim stands out side to wait for Dib angry to find that it had started to rain. "You know you're lucky I caught the news today." Dib says walking up to Zim holding his closed umbrella in hand. "Yes Zim is very lucky... but not for that reason." Zim smiles pulling on Dibs shoulder and kissing his cheek. "Why are you acting this way Zim?" Dib likes it but did at the same time feel a little uncomfortable. "This is how couples act, I read up on it and told you I accept you." Zim says. "So we're a thing?" Dib acts. "Yes." Zim states. "Okay, good." Dib says pulling Zim into yet another kiss. Pulling away Dib smiles to Zim opening his umbrella. "I love you Zim." "I love you to Dib-beast." Zim then gets close to Dib as they walk to Dib's home. Zim was happy as they walked to find that he could feel Dib's warmth.

"Can you stay for awhile Zim?" Zim nods. "As your boyfriend I have no problem with staying over for awhile." Dib blushes at this. "God that was to cute." Dib says causing Zim to blush as well. "Come on then Space boy." Dib says opening the door. The two go up to Dib's room and Dib shuts and locks the door. "So why does Dib-stink have so many pictures of me in his closet anyway?" Zim asks as he sits on the bed looking to the closet doors. "Because I find you interesting." Dib says walking over to Zim sitting next to him. "Of course you find me interesting! I am the great Zim!" Zim says smiling big. "Yes you are great aren't you." Dib says pulling Zim closer to him, pulling Zim onto his lap. "Dib-thing what are you doing?" Zim asks blushing a bit. "Keeping my boyfriend close to me." Dib says tilting Zim's head to him and kissing Zim. Pulling apart they snuggle together speaking to each other. "Does this mean no more fighting?" Zim was the first to talk. "I mean there still might be some fighting but not the same as before and we will solve the fights together." Zim nods at what Dib tells him. "I love you Zim, I'm happy that you don't hate me." Dib says hugging Zim closer. "Why would Zim hate Dib-thing?" "Well I did used to think you hated me with how we use to act." Dib said. "I do not hate you Dib-beast. You are the best thing that happened to Zim." Zim says causing Dib to blush and pull Zim into a kiss yet again. After a second they pull apart and just talk to get to know each other more.

To be Continued....