Lui X Reader

It had been 1 year since my friend disappeared, I stared at the house where it happened...that horrid night. I took out my phone typing in the address to the local cemetery where they were buried. I got on my bike and rode to the place. "You have arrived" my phone spoke, I turned it off and made my way to the graves. As I walked I grabbed 4 flowers from a bush and kept walking, I set them down on each grave and stopped and read his grave 'here lies Lui Woods, loved brother and friend' I fell to my knees. "Why did you leave me..." I whispered as I felt something wet hit my hands. I touched my cheeks to realize I was crying once again, "why did you leave me!" I screamed hitting my hands on the ground, they had taken him to the hospital to try and keep him alive; turns out his brother had gone crazy and murdered his family and Lui almost. I was going to visit him at the hospital but he was gone, just gone. Now everyday year on this day I come to their graves to pay my respect and to let out my feelings. I turned around to leave when I saw movement from behind a tree, "hello?" I called walking over, no answer. "Come out I know your there" I called picking up a stick along with a rock. I had gone slightly crazy since that day if you think about it. I would laugh at death, speak to no one particularly, and think of killing others.

I jumped when a boy my age came out he had brown hair, green eyes, a scarf and stitches everywhere. "Hey (y/n) long time no see" he spoke. I threw the rock and stick at him terrified to even think it was Lui. "Your not real!" I exclaimed backing up as he walked closer. "Ouch, that hurt me" he said with a chuckle. It was really Lui, his voice, appearance just everything but how. I turned around and ran to the exit as I heard feet following "stay away from me" I screamed tears flying behind me. I took a turn hiding behind a tree waiting for him to pass but I didnt hear anything I thought he had left until arms wrapped around me and covered my mouth "(y/n) don't scream it's me Lui, I will explain just don't scream" he whispered making me nod, he then released his hand from my mouth. We sat down and he explained EVERYTHING to me and I had tears just falling as did Lui "I MISSED YOU!" I screamed as I tackled him in his hug. We joked and laughed until night "I need to go" he whispered looking at me "come stay the night" I said with a smiled "I can't with him being the leader" he reminded me "oh then I'll go with you" I whispered looking at my hands. "No that is so dangerous" he told me becoming worried "well I don't care I'm not losing you again" I said holding his shoulders he sighed in defeat making me grin brightly "your smile is bigger then Jeffs" Lui joked. "Lets goooooo" I said making it feel like the old times as we went to the mansion to make some new friends and maybe some enimies.

Part two????