Mother

Updated:05/17/19

Clayder is currently looking with me with his  Dark Green eyes. It's very scary and I can feel his killing intent on me.

".. I'm sorry.."

Clayder look at me for a second with a serious expression but immediately returned with his usual bright smile.

" Young Master, please don't be forgetful..." (Clayder)

I nodded averting my eyes on him.

"because.. I'm afraid i can't control myself to dig out your beautiful eyes. How can you forget such a special day? It's unforgivable young master. "(Clayder)

" There just many things that happened lately."

" It's true but it's not an excuse to forget Lady Anne what's more young master is her favorite! "(Clayder)

Clayder put me down and we arrived to see Father with Brother Glendale and Grace.

" Glaciel we will go today and visit your Mother." (Duke Gillian)

Father look at me as he enunciated each word slow and careful. There was sadness, regret and anger? on his voice.

"...Yes."

" Mama..."

" I hope you can bear with the cold weather, I heard that you recently caught a fever.. Again." (Duke Gillian)

I nodded at Father as we got inside in the carriage.

" Clayder.. you also come with us." (Duke Gillian)

" Thank you, Master Gillian." (Clayder)
Clayder smiled gratefully got inside the carriage as he sat on my left side while brother was on my right side. We are facing Father and Sister on the carriage.

".. I don't want to go.. Don't want.. See.. Mother Sick.. "

' Calm down.'

" nii-san can we not go?"

Later we arrived on the hill a few distance away from the Capital. The Scenery is very beautiful and breathtaking even the whole area is covered in snow. I can see the castle and different places in the Capital.

We arrived at the top of the Hill where there is a Gravestone Erected etched with beautiful carvings beneath a tall and old tree. The snow continues to slowly fall to the gravestone which was already covered on it.

" Anne.." (Duke Gillian)

Father stepped forward and kneeled in front of Mother's Gravestone.
He slowly wipe away the snow and caress the Gravestone gently. He slowly lifted his lips to smile and his eyes carries traces of warmth and affection.

".. I still can't believe it.." (Duke Argentawn)

Brother Glendale is staring at the gravestone while his eyes was full of sadness. I saw him clenching his fist his eyes was slowly becoming misty eyed but he refuse to cry and let shed out a single tear. He was biting his lips as he endured the pain and stare at the gravestone.

" You are always there... Smiling... always look so silly but beautiful.." (Duke Gillian)

Sister Grace was also staring at the Gravestone but there was tears leaking out in her eyes.

"..Mother..." (Grace)

Father started to talk in front of the Gravestone telling stories on what happened on all of these recent months.

" Recently our situation became better..." (Duke Gillian)

Then he started to drink wine while telling all of the recent things that he did in the Winter Field Region.