2

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, we're going out, why the heck are you still asleep at four in the afternoon?"

My eyes squinted as I try to get use myself to the artificial blinding light that is flashing before me. My hands stretching as I try to kick the covers of my bed off from my body. Jisoo unnie was hitting my legs with one of my pillows and it took all of my patience not to kick her back. She'd probably kill me if I do.

"Unnieeee!" I screeched, my voice a little hoarse after a long and satisfying sleep.

"Take a bath Lalisa, you smell like someone just dump some load of shit on you," Chaeyoung chuckled and I glared at her. But then I knew I might have drooled a little when I was sleeping because I was too exhausted.

In an instant, I get off from my bed and threw my covers on it.

"Okay then bitches, get out of my room!" I screamed before pushing the two away who kept on getting chocolates on my dessert jar.

"Chaeyoung, buy something for yourself. Don't even think I didn't know you've been sneaking into my room to get some sweets, you shortcake," I laughed and she just smiled cheekily.

"I'm too lazy..." she whined but I still kicked the two out of my room. Once they were out, I quickly removed my top not minding that I was walking in my room in just my undies since I was actually sleeping with a loose white shirt that hangs loosely up to four inches above my knees.

Before I headed to the bathroom, I remembered how I messaged my bitch reminding her that I will be getting my stuff. The moment my hand reached for my phone, my mouth hanging wide open at the sight of her response, or should I say, the response of an entirely different person.

Happykiddo94: ahmm, I love you too? bitch?

I almost slipped on the floor at the sight of it.

Holy shit!

"Oh my gosh!" I whisper-shouted.

I was starting to freak out too much that I ended up doing something that might make it even worse. I accidentally sent a heart and can't fucking take it back.

In a flash, I started typing words so I can apologize.

Jesus, what would he think of me?

Wait, isn't this Jisoo unnie's younger brother?

Me: Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I was half asleep when I accidentally typed this. This is embarrassing, oh gosh.

I hit sent and I was startled when I saw his username underneath my message which indicates that he's actually online. My body started to sweat in nervousness and I started fanning my already blazing red face. 

If his first response failed to make me slip my ass straight to the floor, the second one clearly did.

Happykiddo94: That's fine. You can make me your bitch if you want to anyway *winks

"Holy fuck," I muttered just right after my ass hit the floor, literally