Chapter 12- Welcome Back

GUYS
THANKS SM FOR 1K READS
I WILL DO SOMETHING SPECIAL MAYBE FANART OR SOMETHING
COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANT
THANKS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This chapter is just filler rlly
/////////////////////////////////////
Varian hung his arm over (y/n)'s shoulder as they walked back to his house. (Y/n) rubbed her head against his shoulder, comforted by his warmth. As they walked, her legs gave out and she'd shriek out in pain. Varian held her tightly as she gritted her teeth when the pain grew worst. Finally, the walked up the path to his house. They quick got inside and began heading towards Varian's room. Quirin was nowhere in sight. Varian gently helped (y/n) into his bed and sighed. He looked down for a while before looking back up to her, "do you want water or anything?" (Y/n) shook her head, "I'm fine, just need some rest." Varian nodded and left the room, gently closing the door before heading to his lab. He rubbed his face and groaned in disgust. He looked down at a piece of parchment, revealing his invention for the expo; a machine that would create an element. Though he had all the planning done, he still was trying to figure out how he could find the parts he needed. Shaking his hair, he flopped onto a nearby chair and watched as the minutes passed by. Nothing came to mind. Cringing, he got up from the chair and began to walk to his room. He peeked in quietly to see (y/n) still asleep. He crawled in next to her and sighed. He peered over to look at her. He smiled widely and blushed lightly before falling into sleep.
_______
Sorry it's short. New chapter shouldn't take as long