seven

7 | seven
third point of view

everyone started excluding winwin.

his classmates avoided him in fear that they too would fall under the victim of yuta, and ten and jaehyun became evidently closer to each other.

he started to become awkward with jaehyun; they still hadn't brought up their conversation from only days ago.

winwin was stressed, and moving back to china didn't seem like a bad option if he begged his parents.

he was snapped out of his dilemma when yuta waved a hand in front of him. "what the hell is wrong with you?"

he didn't reply.

"let me copy your math homework," yuta said. "i didn't finish it."

winwin didn't have the energy to protest, so he let the japanese boy grab his work and messily scribble his answers into his book.

"yuta." that was the first word winwin uttered to him that week.

"hm?" yuta focused on his work, but listened intently.

"what did you say to jaehyun the other day?"

"why? did he complain?" yuta asked.

"no, but―"

"then it doesn't matter."

winwin hated stubborn people like yuta; people who acted like they had more power than others just because they were loud. he couldn't help but retaliate.

"don't interfer in our relationship." the chinese boy wanted to say more, but he also wanted to live a long life.

yuta glared at him. "i'm sorry, what?"

winwin instantly regretted his words.

"look, just keep your mouth shut like you always have, okay? for your own sake."

yuta stood up, patting winwin's back roughly before walking to the back of the room.

he hated people like winwin; those who had no power but felt like they could say whatever they want whenever they want.