CHAPTER 16

Movie Night

"Ugh why do the oppas keep calling us to the office!" Kim Kyungmin grumbled having been woken up in the morning by Jin telling her and the girls to come to HQ.

"Can't I just stay in the car?" Nam Suji whined, still not having recovered from last night's event.

"That was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life!" Lee Hyerin muttered covering her face with her hands.

"I don't know, at least something good came out of it," Kang Soo Ah smiled slightly, remembering RM's smile. No matter how much she tried to convince herself that it wasn't that great, the moment she saw him smiling was pretty great.

"Huh?" the others looked at her quizzically.

"I mean..." Soo Ah sat upright, "The aerobics....it really worked, I can feel my legs are a lot more toned."

Suji nodded in agreement, "I told you."

"Right here we go," Hyerin said stepping out of the car, "If they tease you just ignore them ok."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls knocked gently and walked into what seemed like a large hall, in front of them they could see the 5 guys in the front talking to or ordering about 100 suited men in a serious manner.

"Guess they didn't call to joke about then," Kyungmin muttered noticing the seriousness mood and headed to the front slightly.

"Ah glad you could join us 30 minutes late," Hoseok said out loud to Kyungmin.

"You're welcome," Kyungmin smiled sarcastically.

"I want every single one of you to keep your eyes open," Jin bellowed to the crowd while RM sat in a chair behind him playing with his ring.

"Find every single detail you can on any gangs involved with the recent NIS robbery," Jin continued.

The girls furrowed their brows in confusion, "Wait...are they talking about the same robbery?" Hyerin whispered to the girls.

"The device that was stolen is helping the people that stole our E7 transport it to other countries without being detected," Jin continued to brief the men.

"Yeah it sounds like it," Suji whispered back to the girls.

"But chief said Bangtan stole it," Soo Ah asked, "That makes no sense."

"I guess it can't be them then, we need to tell chief," Hyerin muttered subtly.

"I want every single man on the field finding out what the f*ck is going on!" Jin growled, "IS THAT CLEAR?!"

"NEH!!" the men shouted back.

"Good. Now as Nam Suji would say MOVE THAT JELLY HUK!" Jin suddenly forced his hip to the right.

"HUK!!" the hundred men in front of him shoved their hips to the left in unison.

Suji's jaw dropped to the floor as she gaped at Jin who was hysterically laughing his head off. The men turned to her and the girls and started laughing too as they filed out of the room. She hid her face behind Soo Ah until they were gone and they spun around shooting death glares at Jin who was still in hysterics with the rest of the boys.

"JIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Suji screamed full of rage, she took one of her shoe and started running towards Jin.