Chapter 11: Sweet kisses

The next Sunday morning...

Leaving the kitchen heading for your room, you tried to decide what you were going to do with your free day. You knew that most of the boys already had plans, so you would have to do something on your own or find someone who was still free. Considering your different options, your head in the clouds you tiptoed through the corridors when a hand gently grabbed your wrist to turn you around. "Y/N," his melodious voice somehow always managed to capture all of your attention, tearing you out of your thoughts in a split second, making your heart jump lightly. "Ehm," he stopped, looking nervously at the ground, teeth sinking into his lower lip as he thought of what to say. You looked at him in awe, cooing in delight, since you had never seen him nervous before, he looked undeniably cute. The all so confident Jimin was now standing in front of you, his hand nervously scratching his neck, the tip of his ears tinted in a light red. Even though you had stopped in your movement and were standing still in front of him, he hadn't let go of your hand, encompassing you wrist softly with his gentle fingers. 

His thumb mindlessly stroked over your skin, a sweet gesture he wasn't even aware of, making a blush slowly creep up to your cheeks. His other hand ran through his jet black hair, pushing it back before letting it messily fall back onto his forehead, a habit of his you secretly loved since it exposed his heavenly forehead for a few short seconds. His eyes fixed the ground before hesitantly meeting yours, a sheepish smile on his plump lips. 

"Can I take you on a date?" he finally asked in a breath, instantly making you blush and smile cutely. He slightly tilted his head to the right, eyes tracing over you flustered features, as he grinned happily, revealing his crooked front tooth. "I take that as a yes," Jimin beamed and softly stroke your hand one last time before letting go of it. "Can you be ready in half an hour?" he asked walking backward, already starting to head to his room even though he was still facing you. "Yes," you answered, laughing at how cute he looked. He held his two thumbs up in approval, nearly bumping into the door of his room before he disappeared from your sight. Now that he was gone and you could safely fangirl, you couldn't stop smiling to yourself.

A slight chuckle made you turn around, meeting Taehyung's mischievous eyes. He was leaning in the doorframe of his room, observing you with his arms crossed over his chest. "We have to talk Skittles.", "Stop calling me Skittles already," you retorted looking at him in an annoyed way even though a smile was evident on your lips. He had started to call you that ever since he saw you devour the snack in front of a movie and now he wouldn't stop calling you that nickname. "No way," he chuckled, shaking his head softly, making his hair bounce around his head, "It suits you so well."

You snickered, giving up on changing his mind, knowing that he was just too stubborn. "Come here," he waved you towards him, sighing in annoyance as you only slowly walked towards him. He dragged you by your two hands to make you move faster and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug, a content grin lifting up his lips. Fidgeting lightly in his arms, you fought for some space so you could properly breathe again before you hugged him back and comfortably laid your head against his chest. This wasn't something unusual for you two, hugging had become something very natural and comforting, showing each other your affection. You stayed like that for a few seconds before you looked up to him. "So what do you want to talk about? I kind of have to get ready for a date..." you grinned. "Do you have a crush on Jimin?" he asked smirking with one brow arched. You blushed, averting your gaze to the floor, fixing your socks that suddenly seemed much more interesting than Taehyung's curious eyes that were boring holes into your skull. Did you have a crush on Jimin? You had always felt this connection to him but you had never tried to put a label on it. Remembering the slightest of his touches made your heart tremble and butterflies arise in your stomach, a warm feeling spreading in your whole body. That feeling had just gotten worse since that famous drunken night where you had ended up sleeping in his embrace. "My heart beats faster when he's close to me," you mumbled as if to yourself, thinking out loud, "He makes me feel... different". Having heard what you had so incomprehensibly muttered, Taehyung chuckled lightly, ruffling your hair with a knowing grin. "You do have a crush on him," he giggled. "Don't worry, I won't tell him," he added with a whisper and winked at you. "You better not!" you laughed, weakly punching his chest to underline your words. Realizing that you were losing precious time, you started to struggle in his arms, trying to free yourself from his hug. "Now let me go! I have to get ready," you whined while laughing. He tickled you a bit causing you to laugh out loud with a slight squeak noise, before letting you go. "Have fun!" he cheered softly and you winked at him before running to your room laughing.