To Love Again

WARNING: COMPLETED BUT ALREADY CUT SCENE!!!

______

Beautiful but poor Klara Santos hasn't had much luck in her life, but circumstances lead her to meet rich and handsome Logan Falcon at the exclusive club she works in. Charmed by her, the two begin a relationship of opposites.

*****

Orphaned at a young age, 19-year-old Klara Santos has relied on the goodness of others to get ahead in life. With her fierce will and drive to succeed, Klara is finally on the path to a way out of her impoverished life. While studying, she takes a job as a waitress at an exclusive club where she meets handsome CEO Logan Falcon who is immediately taken by her. When he finds out about her situation, Logan extends an offer that will allow her to focus fully on her studies and the two eventually fall for each other. However, Logan's father is unhappy with the union and does all in his power to keep them apart. Money, illness, and misunderstandings all stand in Logan and Klara's path to their happily ever after.

With their love put to the test, will they be able to overcome all their obstacles?

DISCLAIMER: This story is written in Taglish.

CONTENT WARNING: This story has mature scenes which are not suitable for young readers

PS: Kindly watch the TLA official trailer's above. ☝

-TO LOVE AGAIN
-mairisian