Chapter 9 - Happiness

Blaze's POV

When I woke up, Ashley was still sleeping peacefully, her silky blond hair spread across her pillow. I smiled as I stroked her cheek tenderly. I could not hold my smile when I was beside her. She was my happiness. I was obsessed with her more and more. Waking up next to her was amazing. I was staring at her without holding my smile. I placed a soft kiss on her hair, breathing her delicious scent.

She rubbed her eyes and opened them. When she saw me staring at her, she smiled at me. "Morning." She said and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

" She said and placed a tender kiss on my lips

"Morning." I said, stroking her hair, leaning on my elbow.

Ashley's POV

After having breakfast, we went biking. We went to see the waterfall. We stopped our bikes in front of the waterfall.  He held my hand as we walked towards the waterfall.

He lifted me up by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Blaze!" I laughed.

He carried me near the waterfall. "How about swimming?" He muttered in my ear playfully.

"Don't even dare to think about it." I warned him, squirming. He laughed happily. "If I don't listen to you?" He teased me.

"Blaze, stop!" I demanded.

"Ok, you chicken." He joked as he set me down on my feet.

I raised my eyebrow at him and gave him an arrogant smirk as I pushed him back. He fell into the water. I laughed as I said. "I am not a chicken." He ran his hand through his wet hair before giving me a dirty look.

" He ran his hand through his wet hair before giving me a dirty look

Suddenly, he started struggling. "Ashley...help."

Oh my God, he was drowning. What have you done, Ashley!

I jumped into the water immediately, frightened. I swam towards him quickly and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him up a little.

Suddenly, he started laughing. I stared at him, dumbfounded. Was...was he joking?! Damn it!

"You were joking?!" I snapped without controlling the anger in my voice. "Fucking idiot!  You scared the shit out of me." I barked at him and hit his chest.

He stopped laughing, looking at me softly. "Hey, sorry, baby." He said tenderly and tried to wrap his arms around me. I wanted to push him back, but he tightened his grip around me. "Sorry, baby, sorry." He muttered,  stroking my hair.

"Don't do it again." I muttered; he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you, baby." He said, holding my face in his hands, looking into my eyes.

"I love you, too, you idiot." I hit his chest playfully.

We went back to the house in our wet clothes. On the way, it started raining heavily. It couldn't get worse.

Finally, we reached the garden. Blaze held my hand as we ran towards the mansion.

As soon as he closed the door behind us, he pushed me back against the wall and claimed my lips,squeezing my hips. I moaned as he pressed his bulge into my stomach.

"Let's get you wetter." He said huskily, looking into my eyes with salacious eyes.

I laughed as I rejoiced our lips, gripping his hair. We were kissing greedily as Blaze carried me up the stairs.

When my back rested on the bed, I was already in my underwear. He pulled his shirt off and reclaimed my lips, moving his hand on my side.

The raindrops got heavier and heavier, and the thunder was rumbling, the noises were merging with our moans.

He moved his lips down to my neck, to my breast, placing several kisses. He was teasing my nipple with his expert mouth. I let myself flow by this intense desire.

"Blaze." I moan.

He slipped his hand under my lace panties, and in a flash, he ripped it off. He brushed his lips against mine,his tongue possessing me. I trailed my hand down his muscular back. After he had pulled the foil out of his pocket, he got up and took his clothes off. He sat on his knees between my legs as he put the condom on. In a second, he was inside me. A loud gasp escaped from my mouth as he slammed inside me deeply. I dug my nails into his shoulders, moaning loudly.

He rolled us over. Now I was on top of him, straddling him. He was looking at me with pure passion in his eyes. I started moving on him. He placed his hands on my hips as he helped me to move. Our eyes locked as I was riding him. He looked at me intensively. I closed my eyes as my body tightened around him. He pushed himself against me harder as I screamed his name out, coming.

He speeded up his pace as he gripped my hips tightly and came screaming my name out. I collapsed on top of him, panting. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly in his strong arms, inhaling my scent.

"You are amazing, baby." He whispered huskily as he caressed my hair. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

He wrapped his arm around me from behind, pulling me closer into his chest. He leaned his cheek against mine and entwined our hands on my stomach as we fell asleep, spooning,while it was still raining outside.