Ch 28. Nice Words.

A/N: Woojin is actually my bias from Stray Kids, so no hate.

Kim Woojin

•••

"I fucking knew it!" Yedam shouts slamming his fist onto his desk.

"Boss, we have a situation."

"What? What more could possibly fuck up my day!" Yedam shouts.

"Kim Woojin, sir."

"Where is he?"

"The private room on floor 6."

Yedam immediately stands up and heads up to room 666. His men follow quickly behind him, and other workers move aside with out hesitation.

"Woojin-ssi!" Yedam smiles as he opens the door to the room.

"Yah, Bang Yedam." Woojin says sitting up. The smell of alcohol radiates from his breath, letting Yedam know he was wasted.

"Did you finish the job buddy?" Yedam smiles, pretending to be friendly.

"Nooooo." Woojin laughs.

"Why not?"

"Well...there was a problem with the package and I didn't feel like being killed so..." Woojin slurs.

Yedam chuckles and motions for his men to leave the room. He flashes an intoxicated Woojin a friendly smile.

"Woojin."

"Yes sajangnim?" Woojin slurs.

"You should have delivered the package like I told you to." Yedam says. "You're my friend, and I really wish I didn't have to do this to you."

"The package was stupid Sajangnim. It was full of flour, who the fuck—"

Yedam punches him across the face before grabbing him harshly by the collar.

"Hey you bastard. Nice words don't get through to you do they?" Yedam growls quietly before swinging his face against his face once again. "Haven't you heard of Don't get High on your own Supply!? How dare you touch my drugs you son of a bitch!"

Yedam throws Woojin against the wall before pressing his foot against his neck.

"I trusted you to deliver the package and you came back to my building drunk." Yedam says while putting pressure into his throat as Woojin struggled against him. "I have enough shit to worry about."

Woojin's hand desperately try to remove Yedam's foot as he struggles to breath.

"You need to be taught a lesson." Yedam says as he kicks Woojin across the face, knocking him out cold.

He sighs and fixes his hair, flattening out any wrinkles in his suit, before heading back out of the room.

"Finish him."

•••

"Good morning." Jisoo smiles when she feels Jennie slip her arms around her waist as she made breakfast.

"Morning." Jennie mumbles sleepily against her back.

"Tired?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie nods against her back, "it's definitely all of your fault." She smiles.

"Absolutely not." Jisoo laughs. She turns around and cups Jennie cheeks in her hands. "It was worth it, wasn't it?"

"More than worth it." Jennie smiles, leaning in to connect their lips.

Jisoo smiles into the kiss before pulling away. "Gosh I love you." She sighs happily.

"I love you too." Jennie smiles.

It was Jisoo's favourite thing in the world. The way her eyes crinkled in the corners, her chubby cheeks squishing in the process, revealing a cute gummy smile.

"Eat up, we have classes to attend." Jisoo smiles.

•••

"Chaeyoung ah..." Lisa whispers.

Her fingertips ran up and down Chaeyoung's bare arm as the older girl laid in her arms. Their legs tangled beneath the white sheets, the comforting silence relaxing them.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen...and I love you so much." Lisa whispers. "When you're not with me, I feel like I can't breath. When someone says your name, I always look for you. I count the number of times you smile at me, and die on the days you don't."

Chaeyoung's head laid against Lisa's chest. The sound of her steady heart beat almost like music to her ears.

"Promise me, that whenever you're scared, you'll hold my hand." Lisa says quietly.

Chaeyoung silently interlaces their hand and holds them in front of her chest.

"What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared that if I let go You'll disappear..."

•••
A/N: A little build up.