Ghost Princess ~ Four

"King of Inverno, what a pleasant surprise to see you here..." Selena mustered up and curtsied to the King and not even bothered to acknowledge the Crown Prince. Her voice was starting to hurt so it was a bit cracked. Quin stared at her Mistress with worried eyes. It's kinda known throughout the Palace that the King doesn't favour the first Princess that much and the Crown Prince really really realllyyyy hates the Princess' guts more than any enemies of his own. {ahem}

"Princess Selena, it is rude not to bow to the Crown Prince." Richard sent his younger sister a cruel smile. Although the Crown Prince was only a two years older than Selena, the women in the Kingdom of Inverno has a higher status than the men because of their hardworking personality and their power of withstand more pain than normal average men.

{Sorry if this triggered some people but I want to make my story a bit dramatic and cliche. Hehe}

Instead of a sorry from his sister, he got what he deserved the most.

"What Crown Prince? All I see is the King and his best arrogant pawn in the battle field." Selena said in her monotoned voice. Quin wanted to congratulate her Mistress but froze when she saw the Prince's expression.

"I give you no permission to speak Richard." The King suddenly spoke. Richard sent a fuming look towards Selena before stomping out of the room not forgetting to scream. Well..that might ruin his reputation as a well-mannered Crown Prince but oh well. He needs to vent his anger out before he dies from keeping it inside his body.

Selena signalled Quin to take the 'guest' out and curtsied her goodbye to her Father.

"Thank you for visiting Mistress, King if Inverno." Quin muttered before leading the King outside Selena's room and closing it tightly and shut.

Selena sighed and rubbed her aching forehead as she sat down on her fluffy bed and took out the book she used to write about her day last time. {Chapter Two, incase if anyone actually skipped the chap}

~~

Day two in this world and I'm already sick and tired of this formal etiquettes that I have to represent. If only I woke up as a normal village girl with a normal life, I could've restarted my life but that wouldn't happen anytime sooner because I already transferred into this good forsaken body that I wish I never got transferred in.

Sounds a bit harsh but it is true. I now have an older brother who's a Crown Prince who's also a total jerk who's also hate my or the old Selena's guts. And then there's the King, a very good representation of a total a-hole of a Father. What a nice family I have. Not to mention a bunch of Concubines who also hates my guts and the Queen who's a freaking two-faced.

How'd I know that?

Easy, Quin told me about my past while we were getting to know each other and let's just say I hated this body more than I'll ever hate someone.

Enough of my formal talks in this book. Let's write casually like a twenty-first century teenaged girl that lost her virginity before she died from a drunk a-hole after her friends talked sugar honey iced tea about her in a restaurant. Yeah..

Anyways, hope I get to write more in this book since I really do like venting my anger out on just writing on a piece of paper or in a blank pages book. But I'm questioning one thing though....

Do they have pianos in this world? I mean, the settings around this world is kinda like the eighteen hundreds in the world full of human beings. Hopefully they do, cause I really need to write a music sheet of some songs that recently came out before I passed away in the old world...

See you my little book of secrets..

~~

What Selena didn't know was that she wrote her little 'diary' in English, or also known as Enquela {en-kwae-laa}, the language of the dominating and mysterious creatures in the world of Jantteqa {gant-tae-kaa}.

__
Eyo kids

The words that I put in this stories that has a little {!} next to it is not real. I repeat. NOT. REAL.
I made them, that's why it's kinda weird and-

Okayy, hope you like this chapter kids. Don't worry about Princess Selena and that douchebag Richard because one of these chapters will make you hate Selena.

 Don't worry about Princess Selena and that douchebag Richard because one of these chapters will make you hate Selena