Chapter 16

Midoriya's POV

I fiddled around with the tiny box in my hands. I had to do this. I love Shoto, and I want to be with him forever. When Shoto came back from getting groceries, I took him to the beach since it was one of his favorite places. We walked along the shore, our hands intertwined. Suddenly, I stopped, and decided it was time. "I have something to say..." I said, taking a deep breath. Shoto turned towards me,"Yes?" I sighed and said,"Ever since I met you, we've had a great connection. We're both there for each other no matter what and I trust you with my life and more. I don't just want to be with you now, I want to be with you forever. That's why I want to ask..." I got down on one knee and took out the small box with the ring in it. "Will you marry me?" As soon as I asked, Shoto gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen in my life. "Yes!" He said eagerly, and as soon as I put the ring on his finger he hugged me close.

Time skip a few months

Just a few months ago Shoto and I got married. I still get stoked over the fact that Shoto's last name is Midoriya. Ever since we got married, we have been closer than ever, and now the media knows too. Sure, some were upset, but a lot were super supportive about Shoto's sexuality. Shoto and I are happier than ever, and we love each other very much. I remember when I worked at the cafe, I dreamed of meeting Shoto one day. I guess dreams do come true.

THANKS FOR READING!
I'm gonna make more Tododeku.
Most definitely even a sequel to this one. (Edit: working on a sequel right now)
I'm definitely gonna write a Kance fanfic. (Voltron)
Most likely Viktuuri.
I'm still iffy on writing an Overwatch fanfic because we all know we need one of those right about now.
I hope you enjoyed!