*21*

-Annie's POV-

I wake up and take a shower.
"Hayley, wake up... it's almost 9:30" I say waking her up. She groans and says, "Carry meeeee" "Good thing your light" I say and carry her down the stairs.
"Breakfast is ready" mom says. I sit Hayley down on a stool and eat the eggs and toast that mom made.
_____

-Hayley's POV-

We drive to set and I see Carson..."Carsonnn" I yell and hug him. I haven't seen him in forever. We do our handshake and I head to
Hair & Makeup.
_____

-Annie's POV-

"Annie!! Hayley! Come down here, daddy needs to tell you something!" mom yells. We come down and daddy has a very serious face on.
"Girls listen, me and mommy are going away to England for a week because we have meetings there. You both will stay here at the apartment while we are gone." Says daddy. "Is Paige going to take care of us?" I ask.
"That's the thing, Paige isn't free so you two will be alone in the house for a week, you can invite your friends over for company if you want... Oh and another thing. As you know there is a target and and grocery shop nearby so if you need food you can just walk there."
"When do you leave?" Hayley asks.
"Tomorrow morning, by the time you wake up we will be gone. Mommy will leave breakfast on the table so you can wake up and eat it and for other days, Annie know how to cook eggs and toast and also pancakes. Annie can also cook something for dinner, but of course Hayley needs to help her." Says Daddy.
Me and Hayley walk back up stairs.
"Don't worry Hayley, I know how to cook" I say.
_____

-Still Annie's POV-

I wake up, go on my phone, brush my teeth and see mom and daddy already left for the airport and left breakfast on the table. Hayley wakes up and we eat together.
_____

"Come on Hayley!" I yell. She comes and we walk to In and Out for lunch, which is a five minute walk. 

______

We facetime mom and Hayley helps me to make dinner.
"Hand me the sauce" I tell Hayley. She is a pretty good helper. I scoop the spaghetti on two plates and drip the sauce over them. "Oh my god Annie, this is so good" Hayley says. It actually is REALLY good.

We change into our PJ's and get ready for bed.  Suddenly,  I hear a large thunder crash. Oh no.. it's thundering, I am terrified of thunderstorms. I turn off all the lights and me and Hayley go up to our room. The thunder makes a LOUD crash and I scream. "Annie it's fine" Hayley says. I start crying.
"I... hate thunder" I say between thunder. I hear the heavy rain drops hitting the window, I start crying even more and Hayley hugs me.
"I'm sorry Hayley... I'm... in the one who's supposed to... be protecting... you... but instead.. i'm acting... like a baby" I say between sobs.
" Annie, it's okay, a lot of people are afraid of thunder, and the storm is settling in a bit." says Hayley and she's right, the storm stops. I wipe my tears and say goodnight.
"Goodnight Hayley"
"Goodnight"
And I drift off to sleep

*I NEED IDEASSS!!!*