21.Prerfect son..🙎

Banglore
"You have done the background check of the guy right", asked Mrs mehta to Mr.mehta

"Yes you don't worry I have checked evrything about the guy and his family. They are the most reputed people in Jhodhpur and I am sure Ananya will like that boy. It's past 8 why Ananya didn't come till know?", Mr mehta asked to Mrs mehta.

"Ya wait, I will call her and check", Mrs.mehta said

Mrs. Mehta took the phone from the table and is going to call Ananya till then they saw Ananya entering.

"I was going to call you now. Why you came late today and even you look tired?",Mrs. Mehta asked

"Nothing mom actually I am taking leave for 3 days na so I thought of finishing work that's it", Ananya replied.

"OK go and get freshen up and then come we will have dinner and ya tomorrow our flight is at 10 so get ready by 7", informed Mrs mehta to Ananya.

"Yes mom I will come within 10 minutes", Ananya said to her parents and moved towards her bedroom.

After 15 minutes she comes back and all are sitting at dinning table.

"Ananya why are you not eating anything beta",asked her father.

"Actually dad, I am not feeling like having anything I am just feeling bit sick so I will just go and rest", Ananya replied.

Ananya's mom kept her hand on Ananya's forhead and got up from her place.

"Ananya you have high fever and you are telling us that you are just bit sick? ", her mom shouted.

"Mom don't worry it is just a mild fever I will be ok till morning If I take rest", Ananya tried to convince her mom.

"Ananya If you forgot then let me remind you, whenever you are suffering from fever you never get well overnight. So stop being so casual and we are going near doctor now itself ", her mom told her sternly.

"Mom chill there is no need of going to doctor now, I promise we will go tomorrow. Oohh shit I forgot tomorrow we are going to jhodhpur right , let's go to doctor now itself", Ananya said.

Ananya was going to her bedroom to change when her father called her back.

"Ananya we are not going to jhodhpur tomorrow so don't hurry", her father said.

"Dad I will be fine till morning so don't cancel the trip we will go", Ananya replied.

"No Ananya we won't go because your mom and me both knows that you won't be fine till tomorrow and again due to the climatic change you will again fall sick so it is decided we won't go", her dad said.

"Dad please don't cancel the trip, let's do one thing ,you and mom go and I will be here only", Ananya said.

"No Ananya ,we are not going anywhere and even If we go our whole concentration will be on you only so we are not going it's final", her dad said.

"Dad you please go and here Simran is there na to take care so please don't cancel your trip ", Ananya pleaded.

After thinking for 5 minutes Mr. Mehta said yes for going to trip.

Ananya went to her room after taking the tablet and biding bye to her parents.

"I wish if she could have accompanied us to Jhodhpur but it's ok we both will see Armaan first and If we like him we will tell Hitesh and bhabhi to come here and see Ananya before these two see each other", said Mr. Mehta to his wife.

"Yes this is a good idea",said Mrs mehta and after having dinner went to there room.

Next day..
Ananya's mom came to her room and kept her hand on Ananya's forhead.