Celebration and the Training Camp

A/N: Due to the response I got for why my Momo Lemon chapter was so popular, I'm going to try to expand upon the feelings of the girls who are in/will join Izuku's harem, starting with Cinder this chapter. Also, from this point on there are spoilers for Season 3 for anime-only people. You have have been warned!

I most likely will add in Itsuka and Jirou to the harem after the Training Camp and AFO & Overhaul battles.

P.S.: have any of you read the newest manga chapter? Because Itsuka... damn. Seriously though, damn.

————

After the four left The Chat Noir, they immediately headed to Izuku's dorm room. As soon as the door to his room was opened, he was thrown onto his bed by his three lovely ladies, and told to stay put.

"Don't move, Izuku. Just enjoy the show." Cinder said, slowly stripping herself of her dress. The other two did the same, leading Izuku to face the lovely ladies of his harem wearing only sexy lingerie of their respective colors. For Momo, she was in black, Mei was in brown, and Cinder was in red, and the three closely crawled up to him. They kissed him all over his face, covering it in lipstick, before slowly unbuttoning his blazer. They threw it to the side, and  stripped him, each woman focusing on a different clothing article. After about two minutes of kissing and stripping, Izuku was left in his boxers surrounded by his beautiful girlfriends.

"Before we start, I need to ask you two a question." Izuku said. The trio of women backed away from him, and sat across from him on his bed. Izuku looked to Cinder and Mei, and asked his question. "Why did you two fall in love with me? I know why from Momo, but Cinder, I know that a regular sexual reward would have ended in a One Night Stand, so why did you stay? On top of that, why let me start a harem after you did?" Izuku asked. At that, Cinder smiled.

"Well, to be honest, I admired you as a vigilante. Still do, actually. All my life I was told I could be given great power from my mother, and that by following her orders I could become the strongest human imaginable. So I obeyed. I built up an army, gathered spies and hackers, and prepared to raze the city I was raised in, all under false promises of power and her contempt for the world. My love for you begun when the vigilante Quick Draw began his hunt against my forces. My armies fell, intelligence lost, and do you know what I felt? Not contempt, not hate, not fear, but admiration. I admired your strength, your cunning. Things I strived for but could not fully achieve at your level at the time. I decided shortly after to abandon my mother and her plans, and take a train ride to where you were spotted last. Little did I know that this train ride would be fate having us meet. Tell me, do you believe in destiny? Because I believe that we were destined to meet. My admiration for your strength soon turned to love, and so I decided that as long as I got your love in the end, it didn't matter if you opened up your heart to others, for I am satisfied to have a spot in there dedicated to me." Cinder said.

"Wow, Cinder, I... I don't know what to say." Izuku responded, feeling a set of lips on his. Cinder pulled back after a few moments, placing a finger where her lips were.

"Then say nothing. Let us show you how we truly feel through our bodies." Cinder said, as Momo and Mei crawled up to his waist. Izuku cupped Cinder's face to enter a heated lip lock, as Momo and Mei were left to handle other things. Momo looked to his boxers, and, deciding to help out Cinder, started to rub the gunslinger through his underwear. Mei decided to help her out, and when he reached full mast the inventor pulled down his boxers, revealing him to the three women.