🐢1🐢

This is chapter written by my friend but next one will be mine.

Our life isn't action but we both love it this way. From Monday to Friday I get up in six in the morning. After I check my baby if he has dry diaper I work out in my gym in our luxurious apartment. I work out every day for two hours, but I never forget about my baby boy. I have baby monitor next to his crib and the second one is in gym, so I can see and hear if he is awake. In moment when Yesung opens his dark brown eyes I put down the dumbbells and wait if he starts whining or calling me and if he does, I stop working out and after short shower I go to the bedroom and take my boy from crib. But Yesung is usually calm baby and waits for my return and plays with plushie or just lays there and sucks on pacifier. But today isn't good day.

Yesung had nightmare and he was screaming so much that I almost drop the dumbbell on my leg. I run to bedroom and gently shake his shoulder to wake him up. Yesung woke up and immediately starts crying.

"Shhh. What is wrong my baby boy?"

He must be really scared because he stabs his short but sharp nails to my skin and hold on me like his life depends on it. Yesung is crying and whimpering with head on my shoulder. I gently pat his back and rock him in my arms. I am hugging my baby firmly and press pacifier to his lips. After long time he finally calm down and lays in my arms limply and sucks slowly on pacifier. I carry him to kitchen and sit him in highchair. I hand him his favourite turtle plushie and while I am cooking breakfast he is hugging it and strokes it against his face. I left the soup on the kitchen counter to cold down a bit and lift him from highchair and carry him to bathroom. I place him on my hip and wash his tears stained face with cold water. Then I gently wipe his face with fluffy towel and change his diaper. Every morning he has to work out a little so I lay him on our king size bed and gently massage and stretch his muscles. If I don't do this he could be in big pains. Luckily he isn't crying or whimpering during todays exercise, sometimes it hurt him so much that he is crying in pain. After exercise we have breakfast. I feed him the soup and then lay him on carpet in the living room. I gave him bottle of milk and turn on cartoons. I go to closet and start to get dressed for work while my baby is calmly watching TV. When I come back to living room I see the cutest thing. Yesung is sucking on bottle and hugs Bugsy, they are really good friends. I dress him in white shirt and panda tracksuit. Then I put white sneakers on his feet and tie the shoelaces. I work as plastic surgeon and today I have three surgeries in my schedule. There is none part of body I couldn't fix or improve. So because I am working today I will left him with Seokjin and his boys. Seokjin is my best friend, he is like my brother and he has little boy too. Actually he has two little boys, Jimin and Taehyung. They maybe look like the cutest angles but under their skin are demons. They are wild and just in this month they broke four décor items. Seokjin isn't strict, he is more like mother. Cooking and playing with them, never shout. But luckily his partner Namjoon is strict and he teach them behave. If Namjoon weren't here, Jimin and Taehyung would probably burnt the house down. They live in same apartment building as we so I take Yesung's small hand in mine and go there with him. When Seokjin opens the door he looks tired to death.

"Taehyung give the plushie back to Jimin!"

When Seokjin looks at Yesung his face immediately changes. His frown is replaced by big smile and he kneeled in front of my boy.

"Yesung don't you wanna live with me and I will give your daddy my naughty boys?"

Yesung hugs me tightly and I laugh cheerfully. Seokjin tickles him and kiss him on cheeks. Yesung hugs me for last time and go inside with Seokjin. Good thing for Seokjin is that Yesung isn't wild as his boys.

"Jimin stop choking your brother!!"

Before the door shut close he waves at me cutely and I don't know how I am going to survive today at work when I will be thinking about my cute boy.