3.The're feelings, fix it and flashback

Yup...That marcil

Coran pov
I was walking to hall when i see lance walking crying and angry " my boy what wrong?" I said worried "nothing... it just.. you know. Thank you" said lance "for what my boy ?" " for caring" " what do you mean we do care-" " they never care they never did coran!" said lance. That tone it remind me of
Coran, my brother never cared he never did  . "please just... tell the team i'm leaving" wait what? " why you leaving where are you going?" The boy stop and turn around " i'm going home. As for why i am leaving ask the fucking team why i left" said the boy with fury and left. I never seen lance this angry then again the boy can't take limits. He remind so much of Marcil i wonder want to him but now is not time to mourn, I need to talk to the others. Im so disaponted with them, i could they do this to the poor boy, i guess history repeat again .

"I'm running away, to live my dream i'm going to travel around the galaxy, please coran, blazt and krolia you need to understand. Don't worry i promise to come back i just wanted to go away from HIM for a while, please don't tell him, he will send the guards to catch me, please promise me"

....sign..there go those flashback. Now for the main task: teach the team a lesson before i beat someone.

Shiro pov
I never thought that lance would snap then i again, i could i be so blind. I shouldn't pick favorite this is a team. I'm the worst leader, maybe if i help him with training,talk about his feeling now... is to late i did this and i need to fix before is to late ... I am not going to do the same mistake with Adam.

Hunk POV
I'm the worst friend ever!!!! I could i be so arrogate. I should have been there for him. I should defend him and not let other speak to him like that..I need make thing right before i loose him...

Pidge pov
I lost another brother... all because i couldn't keep my mouth shut.... after everything he did for me... i need to make it up to him before we loose him....

Allura pov
I could i be so harsh to lance i mean he has his flaws but doesn't mean i have to judge for everything... He the way that he said that making the same mistake as my father... It remains of that day ... only thing that remind me of a family.... my uncle marcil ... i realize it when he warn about Zarkon he reveal to be my uncle, the who babysitting me and lo- HIM, practically spoiled me with gifts and have so much fun  and i ignored him we i was training to be queen ... i doing the same mistake as my father did ... i need to the right before loose another family.. Don't worry I'm going to learn from my mistake

Keith pov
He need to remind me that i'm half galra but... he right, i am heartless... here i thought he was the selfish one the one who only care about himself turn out i was the that person ... only because i never like him... i tried to get rid of him...all because he make me feel weird ( in this poor keef boi still need to go through the gay phase) i need to find... to make thing right... Why do i always act like this to people... I try but I guess it best my shut... I need to find him.

No one pov
Keith walk to find lance but coran stop him" well...i never thought that... lance would be angry at all of you. You mess up didn't you"the look of guilt in all of they're faces tell him everything " but i know you'll fix it, We don't want to end like indecent of MACIL" by saying his name, allura flich and look away. Shiro saw how she flich, he got closer to comfort her" who is Marcil" hunk asked" every sit i gonna tell a short story before you to fix thing with lance, this story about a second former blue paladin name prince Marcilious of altea also know as friend of mine name Marcil the forgotten paladin"
FLASHBACK
A atlean guy who look about in his early 20's, with white blue hair with pony tail of curly hair , dark sun skin,percing blue ocean eyes with turquoise pupil
(I awered about the altean diamond pupil) wearing golden jewels and blue marking in his cheeck ran the hall the he made it to the control room, he heard what Zarkon and Honerva were planing, after they were planing, Alcor destroy their and think they we not furious, how could those idiots think that those traitor have change and stop their addiction after they woke up from their coma. THEY FELL FOR THAT well that he will be the one to exposed before it to late.
" ZARKON YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THEM"said Marcil
yelling at zarkon and march a at him with his sword but his was stop by his brother "marcil, what is the meaning of this" said alfor very upset of his little brother interrupting a meeting with the other paladins" i tell you want what is the meaning of this.Zarkon is planing on taking voltron, destroying every planet, he has a army ready to destroyed us all-" Marcil stop this this behavior now!" Said alfor
"Alfor you have to control you're brother he causing to much for us"said Zarkon" yeah he is now faking a delusion" said the gyrgan " blatz could do better than him"said trigel "No this is real you got to belive me this time...*he look around the room* no one" " Marcilous of altean, you better stop this at once you're a grown man you better start acting like it especially when your a prince enough of this silly Adventures imagination " said alfor very angry" not even you" said marcil turn to alfor face seeging dissapontment in his eyes." I belive him"marcil turn around he saw coran, he knew he could count on coran were he need him. Coran believe him because he was there in pod everyday checking on zircon and saw that Zarkon was still corrupted with quiteness"Coran please don't play his little game, he doing this again for attention "said alfor" and think is time you step out as a paldin, clealry you are very immature, you never take anything serious and you only do this for attetion now go back and talk to me until you apologize to zarkon you're delisous i very dissapotent i'm ashamed to call you my brother"all does hurt marcil, he was done for it" i though you change" everyone heard what Marcil, alfor heart hurt when he said that,he turn around and here want his brother has to say" you know what... FINE just FINE . But make this clear for alfor, you were never were there for me ever since our parent died.All i wanted was your love and attention i really tried you know.. but i guess i got my expetection way high.i thoungt... when i came back for my friend blazt funeral i thoungt you change and when you said you proud of me when i became the new blue paladin...i change for you ...for my beautiful niece allura who  doesn't even though that i was her uncle... For quiack sake i did it FOR MY FAMILY, FOR MY PEOPLE AND VOLTRON and this want i get " He started to cried in front of everyone,he never cried because of his pride.