Twenty

I wish PAX was somewhere near me, but noooo, Kentucky has no cool things at all. We're just a boring state that's known for chicken.(literally. A few years ago my family and I went on a cruise and when anyone found out we were from Kentucky, all they said was "Ooohh, good chicken!")

How come Felix doesn't go to PAX or Vidcon or things like that anymore?

Y/n POV

"Watch where you're going, hoe!" Laken yells at a girl who bumped into her shoulder. The girl ignored her, continuing her way to wherever.

Like usual, my friends and I meet in the cafeteria in the morning. Not because we're hungry, more because everywhere else is crowded and loud. Bexley is the only one who eats. I think she only eats because they're doughnuts, if it were anything else, she'd refuse to touch it.

Walking past the glass doors to the cafeteria, I spot Rowen sitting in the usual spot. Laken rushes over and plops down across from him, setting her bag in the seat next to her. Taking my time to get there, Bex comes up and walks by my side.

"How was your unexpected day at work?" She smirks.

"Terrible," I groan, rolling my eyes.

I take a seat next to Rowen, setting my book bag by my feet, Bex sitting next to Lake.

Bex extended her arms across the table towards Rowen. "Gimme, gimme!"

Chuckling, Rowen slides the pack of doughnuts to her, earning a big smile from her.

"Yo dudes!" Embry grins, moving Lake's bag and sitting on the other side of Lake.

"That was weird hearing you say that." Bex says past a mouth full. "You always say something so girly, then you come up just now saying something I would say."

"Spending a lot of time with my brother lately." Em nods.

"What, girly girls can't say "Yo dudes"?" I ask, jokingly acting offended.

"You better shut the fuck up." Bex points at me, a smile playing at her lips.

I put my hands up in defense as Rowen laughed. "Just sayin'" I giggle.

"I wonder how many guys in our grade would fuck a doughnut?" Bex says after swallowing her food, staring at the small chocolate doughnut in her hand.

Rowen and I burst into fits of laughter while Em and Lake look both confused and disgusted.

"I'm serious!" Bex giggles. "How many guys would fuck a doughnut?"

Rowen shakes his head. "I know I wouldn't."

"The real question we should be asking these guys," I pause, looking between the four. "Which is bigger, their dick or their ego?"

"My dick, most definitely." Rowen nods, holding back laughter.

"I'm not so sure about that," Lake interjects, placing her index finger on her chin. "Your ego can get pretty big."

Rowen nods, a cocky grin on his face. "Exactly,"

Interrupting our fun, a voice yelled across the cafeteria.

"Y/n!" Ethan called, not loudly, but enough for everyone to hear. I met eyes with him from across the room, the slightest smile appearing on my face. He motioned for me to come over, earning a thumbs up from me as I grabbed my book bag.

"Explain to me why Ethan Nestor is calling for you." Laken mumbles, staring at Ethan.

I smile at her, remembering I never told her. "He was Darling." I watched as both Em and Lake's jaw dropped a bit as they stared at me. I waved goodbye to them and began my way over to Ethan, who was standing by the glass doors with his arms folded.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hi," Ethan slightly giggles. "C'mon, I wanna introduce you to everyone." He says as he begins walking down the hallway with me following close behind.

"I'm sure Mark knows who I am." I chuckle, remembering how annoyed I made him at Walmart a few weeks ago.

Ethan laughs. "Dude, he was pissed after that time in Walmart."

"Seriously?" I laugh. "All I did was call him big headed."

Ethan shrugs. "He gets mad pretty easily."

After following Ethan through the halls for a minute or two, we stop at a big group full of the whole basketball team, plus Bob and Felix and a few girls.

"Ethan!" Alex Jones yells as he saw the previously blue haired male.

"Alex!" Ethan mocks.

"Yo, whats short temper doing here?" Hope Jayden asks, crossing her arms with an angered look.

"Short temper? Thats the best you could come up with?" I glare at her coldly.

Ethan wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. "Shes a friend."

"Really?" Hope asks slowly. "Since when? Did you walk up to the first girl you saw and say "Hey, you're my friend now"?"

"I've been talking to her for a couple months, but I never really knew it was her if that makes sense." Ethan explained. Everyone sent him a look of confusion.

"He did that anonymous friend thing!" Mark rolls his eyes at everyone. Everyone nods in realization, earning a small giggle from Ethan.

"I did that, but we only talked for a few hours." Queer Greer shrugs.

Felix placed his arm around Marzia's waist. "Marzia wouldn't let me do it."

"I'm not letting you get murdered!" Marzia responded in her innocent voice.
(Seriously, her voice is so adorable)

"Wait-" Hope interrupts. "My question still wasn't answered."

G rolls his eyes. "Nobody cares about your stupid question."

"Nobody asked for your stupid opinion." Hope fired back.

"Great comeback," I mumble, earning a chuckle from Ethan.

Hope flipped me off. "Fuck you, dumbass."

I faked a gasp. "I didn't know you swang that way!"

"I don't! Shut up!" Hope stomped her foot in anger. "Just- why is she here?"

"She's gonna start hanging out with us." Ethan states, sounding as if he's questioning himself with his words.

"I am?" I ask, looking up at him.

He meets my eyes. "If you want to, that is!"

"Okay, cool," I giggle at his reaction. "But only if Rowen, Bexley, Laken, and Emby can too."

Brian grins happily. "The more the merrier!"

"Sure, bring them with you next time." Ethan nods with a big smile on his face.

"So what I'm hearing is I have to start hanging out with those weirdos?" Hope asks flatly.

"Well," G starts. "You don't have to. You can happily leave, the door is right there." He points to the front door of the school behind us.

Ethan leans down to my ear and whispers. "Not many get along with Hope. Especially G."

"No, really?" I sarcastically whisper back, a big grin on my face.

*gasp* who are you?!

I'm you! I'm BlankGameplays!

*gasp* no! *laughs*

How is Ethan so adorabllllleee?!