Chapter 15

"(Y/N)! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! YOU BETTER HOPE IT CAN STILL WORK OR YOUR DEAD BOY! HEAR ME?! DEAD!!!" I run away laughing my ass off as BEN tries to get ME, keyword TRIES. "Well then you shouldn't have been such a jackass about things!" My laugh and Sane's go in sync with one another. This further irrates BEN. I then hear a ZAP!  Where did he go!??! I wish I could go outside, but nooooo!! Slendy’s afraid I'll get hurt again...jeez he's like my parent....or wait is he technally? Confusion!!! Ok this is bad! I don't know where BEN is! I'm so dead!

BEN'S POV

I know I shouldn't have went through the T.V, but I did. I need to find that brat and give him a punishment! He will pay! I was searching though all the technology when I saw a (hair/colored) boy run past a computer screen....wait...this is E.J's room. I went enter or else (y/n) will tell on me! I'll be dead! Oh this boy is lucky today!

Your POV

I went into E.J's room, knowing I'll be fine. I felt like I was being watched and then it went away. I decided it was best to look around E.J's room...now that I think about it, he never let's me into this one room. When I asked about it he told me it was not important and then when I tried opening it, he grabbed me and took me to my room. That's why there's like ten billion locks on the door... I have to find the key? Keys? I don't know! I'm going to go search arou- "Wanna tell me why your not with BEN?" And here's Mama E.J 😤. Like seriously, does he have cameras around the mansion!?? I would like to know, so I can find a way to disable them, I mean what? I'm getting frustated with this now! I stomped my foot on the ground and groaned. "He was being a bitch to us, so we destroyed part of his gaming controller. He chased us, so we ran in here, knowing we were safe." E.J looked down and shook his head. He then started laughing. "I-I...don't know... r-rather to b-be m-mad or proud!?!??" He said in between laughing. I shrugged and went to see if I could take a look around while he's dying on the floor. I look around and saw something sparkle. I went to go grab it, but I was then picked up. "Hey let's not look around my room and go to your room and play!" I grumbled as he put me on his hip and carried me to my room. DAMN IT MAMA E.J!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I just saw that this book is ranked 546 in random!! I looked at it and literally said out loud, thank god no one was around, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scared the shit out of my cats though...😂 but seriously thank you guys for reading my story! I'm so planning and working on a fnaf x Reader High school theme type of thing so yeah that's all I wanted to say! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY