chapter 3- "first impression"

We left the office and I walked with Grayson to our first period. He was assigned every single class with me.

We walked in silence which was weird because I'm used to talking. We arrived at out first period class and I turned to him quickly. "Okay first things first. You sit next to me, because if you don't you will be miserable. Second, dont make eye contact with anyone, especially the girls. And lastly don't ask for help or else the teacher will give a big lecture and embarrass you. Oh and his name is Mr Uh- Shell- met, not ass helmet. Got it?" I clarify and he nods his head and we walk into class.

As we enter, eyes dart in our direction. We walk up to Mr. Asshelmet and hand him the pass with the note and Graysons class information.

Before he introduces Grayson, I whisper in his ear and say " I rather you not do an introduction Mr. Asshelmet." I give him a look and he nods. I have beef and tea on almost all the teachers I have. Even mrs. Dawson, my favorite teacher. But she hasnt given me a reason to use it.

I head to my seat and Grayson follows. We sit in the back and I already hear whispers around us.

I look to my right and see Kai, the girl I beat yesterday, sitting next to her bestfriend ,Sarah, the other girl I beat yesterday. They look at me and whisper to one another and give me dirty looks.

"You hoes got a problem?" I ask in a low, calm voice. They shake their head and I wink at them.

After 10 minutes we finally have free time before class ends.

"Yo Misa, I see your bitch ass still sluttin it up huh?" This girl named Shay said across the room towards me and Grayson. "I see You hate my guts but your Man be in mine" I snap back and give her a wide smile. she was shook everyone was hollering.

I low-key peeped her calling her boyfriend and started to go off. And that shit I said wasnt even true.

10 seconds later I hear Sarah say "Mr. Asshelmet why does it smell fishy and weird in here." Immediately I yell out "because your legs are open!"

" oh so you think you got jokes." She respond and i laugh. "Bitch you are my joke." I respond with a straight face and  she got up and walked over to me acting like she was going to do something. I stood to my feet and was face to face with her.

Sarah- "You aint shit bitch."

Me- "Obviously not"

Sarah- " you think you bad dont you."

Me- " I mean from what your man been saying, then yes I do."

She steps closer and I back up not wanting to do some dumb shit right in front of Grayson. I want to make him feel welcome, even though I shouldn't care. She looked at her boyfriend and then at me he was looking down and scratching his head.

Sarah- "excuse me did I miss something?"

Me- "the door out my face pissy pussy hoe."

Mr. Asshelmet- " Girls what is going on! Misa get your behind to the office now!"

Me- " well excuse me Mr. Ass helmet but if you dont want your family to recieve important news, I rather not."

He got quiet and I turned back to Sarah. The bell rang and she walked up to me and whispered "watch your ass" and I quickly spit back. "You should too since I already beat it" and she grabbed her shit and walked out.

I turned around only to see Grayson being surrounded by girls. " you skanks are dismissed." I spit and they leave quickly and I am faced with Grayson. He has a smirk on his face.

" What?" I asked but he just shook his head. He hasn't talked once the whole day.

***

My next two classes went well and went by in a jiffy. After what seemed like only a little while, lunch approached. I walk with Grayson, who still hasnt talked, to the cafe and we got lunch. We decided, well I decided to sit outside.

"So your from London huh?" I ask and he nods. "Do you like the school so far?" I ask and he hesitates and nods slowly. After a while I finally ask.

" you think I'm a total bitch dont you?" And surprisingly he shakes his head. He didnt talk. And I'm wondering if he can even talk. "Can you speak English?" I chuckle and he nods. " then why dont you ta-" I try to ask before I feel ice water being poured onto my hair and down my back.

Grayson's eyes get big and he stops chewing. I get up slowly and turn around only to be faced with Sarah once again.

Sarah- " I told you to watch your back bitch."

Me- " oh you just fucked up." I say laughing.

Sarah- " I dont think so." She said sarcastically.

Me- " what happened last time, didnt I put you in the hospital?" I say as I put my hair up and take off my earings.

Sarah- "I'm gonna fuck you up" she said which made me laugh.

Me-" like your man did?"

She came up to me and pushed me. But I let it go. Then she pushed me again and I let it go. But the third time she put her hands on me, it was done.

I swung and made contact with her face and she grabbed my hair. I start beating on her and we are pushing each other into rails and slamming eachother into walls.

She tries to tackle me down but I pick her up and slam her on the concrete. I get on top and start throwing punches. She is kicking trying to push me off of her but she doesn't succeed.

" put-punch-your- punch- fucking- punch - hands- punch- on me again!" I scream while still on top of her. Her friend Kai comes up behind me and grabs me by the hair and starts hitting me. Oh so they with the jumping shit.

I grab a hold of Kai's neck and I slam her into the wall. I sling her on the ground and grab her by her hair. I drag her to where Sarah is and i grab  a hold of sarahs hair too. I drag them both angrily to the office door and throw them on the ground and I walk inside.

"I just beat the shit out of two girls right now and I set them down by the door so you should get the nurse." I said and I walked back out.

***

The school day just ended and I head to my car with Grayson behind me. I get into the drivers side and he gets into the passengers. I start the car and I start to turn up some music.

I start getting hype when I notice Grayson just staring out the window. I turn down the music and I face him at a red light. "okay what's your deal?" I ask and he gives me a confused look. " Why havent you spoken?" I ask. He shrugs and I just leave him be. We get to the house and are greeted by my mom.

Lets see how this goes