•2•

Y/N 😍💕:
Where are you?
Jungkook!
Answer your phone!
I can't find you. 🙄
Did you leave already?
Istg if you ditched me and you're hooking up right now I will be the death of you.
You better not come and talk to me unless you bring food.

I sighed and responded.

Kookie 😉❤️:
Y/N calm down.
Do you still want food?
Of course you do. Who am I talking about?
I'm bringing food.
You better let me because I'm not going to let you stay mad at me.
I'll break down your door.

I put the phone in my pocket and threw on a hoodie to cover my chest while I ran downstairs to grab my wallet before going to the store.

I bought all of Y/N's favorite foods. I know it's my fault that she's mad, but I hate it when she's angry at me.

I grabbed the bag of food out of the passengers seat and tried opening the door to her house.

Locked

I know Y/N when she's unhappy. So I also knew she wasn't going to get up and open the door, no use in knocking.

I grabbed the spare key they had hidden and unlocked the door before calling out her name.

Nothing

"Y/N!" I called out still waiting for Y/N to come running down the stairs. She never did.

Y/N wasn't home.

I walked outside and walked to the park that she loved to go to whenever she got stressed out.

I found her. I thought as I saw the hoodie I knew so well sitting on a park bench. I had let her borrow that hoodie a while ago, but when I tried to get it back she said she wanted to keep it because it "reminds her of me".

I was going to walk up to her when I stopped in my tracks. Of course.

Of course she's here with him.

I forgot a lot of times that Y/N had a boyfriend. I tried to pretend it wasn't real most of the time I see the two of them.
It's a lot easier to pretend they're not together when you can't see them.

I saw him walk up to her and immediately felt a surge of jealousy. That should be me with her. Not him.

I had never been able to bring myself to like her boyfriend. In my eyes she deserved everything. Every time I said this though, it made realize no one really deserved her. If everyone knew her like I did, they wouldn't be able to not love her. Nobody knew her like I did.

I pushed the fact that he was there to the back of my mind. I walked up to Y/N and she looked startled to see I was here.

"Jungkook?"

"Please come talk to me." I really wanted to make sure she wasn't mad at me.

She sighed before standing up.

"I'll be right back." She said to her boyfriend who was glaring at me.

Once we were far enough away from anyone to hear us, I started talking.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have just left last night." I apologized.

She crossed her arms and looked at her feet.

"Why did you do it?" I could hear the sadness laced in her voice.

"Do what?" I said, instantly feeling guilty.

"You always leave me and go to other girls." She looked at me with sad eyes.

On instinct I hugged her seeing her sadness.

"I thought you weren't going to notice if I left."
I whispered into her ear realizing how true it was.

"Kookie." She pulled away from me and looked at me in the eyes. "Of course I'll notice if you're gone."

I know. I know she was saying that she'd notice if her best friend just suddenly disappeared, it wasn't anything special. But still, I couldn't help all the buttterflies from flying around in my stomach.

She gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek before she went back to her boyfriend.

I'll take it she's not mad at me.

I watched sadly as she went and sat next to her boyfriend and he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

Most people would tell me to get over my feelings for her.

It's not that easy.

One sided love isn't that easy.