A Servant

Updated:05/17/19

My parents has abandoned me in this Orphanage, In this poor Orphanage within this region of everlasting snow field. Even through this Region has a Good ruler, People still find hard living in this place where the snow keep dropping all year around.

"  give me your food now or else you will experience another pain today."

It hurts...

As usual they would always take my food. Everyone was fighting for Survival in this place doing all kind of things to alleviate their hunger.

I gripped tightly on the small bread refusing it to let go.

They already take my food before...
I haven't eaten anything for two days.
If i given them my bread i may die in hunger.

" I can't... tomorrow i–"

One of them suddenly punched me in the stomach causing me to lose balance and and stumble in the dusty floor.

It hurts... ahh.. my bread..

I saw one of them taking my bread which was also fallen to the floor far away from me.

" Don't! "

" It's your fault! Look it is dirty now."

One of them said while wiping my bread. They look at me with disdain while eating my bread.

No...

I look around at the other children begging for help but they just ignored me minding their own business.
The Caretaker of the Orphanage also ignored me minding her own work.

I'm hungry....

I saw one of them come forward to me holding a crumble of bread in his hand.

I want to reach out my hand but i can't even move my body.

" You want it right? Why aren't you moving your body?"

".. please.."

I beg at him but he suddenly grabbed my hair and look mockingly on me.

" You can't move your body?  Hahaha. Your so weak.."

After dragging my head he suddenly kicked me causing me to land backward on the floor.

My back.. it hurts..

" You're crying? A noble has already decided to take you in why did you decided to return?.."

" just be a good child and obey.. "

" Be glad that I decided to take you."

" Ungrateful trash.."

" After feeding you this is what you would do to me?"

" You must pay.. "

" such a young body... "

" suck it off.. "

" so soft.. "

" Why don't we continue? You haven't still paid for everything I did to make you feel comfortable and sated everyday. "

" Ahh... Such a beautiful eyes.. your expression you make.. Cry more... Ahh?! My eyes!! "

After that he throw the crumble of bread towards me.

I move my hand reaching towards the bread and manage to take it and eat it.
I'm still hungry...

But at least i manage to eat... I smiled at him and he flinched and looked away from me. Is my smile that scary?