Dear Vi, Love Buddy

The best girlfriend,

I miss you! It's been two days since you were admitted but it's not normal for me not to see you everyday. I really can't remember the last time we haven't atleast spoken to eachother for a day. I know, best friend is supposed to be different from girlfriend, but it's hard to keep those separate when I'm with someone as amazing as you.

You really haven't missed too much, but again, it's been two days. It's weird for us not to sit in the car before school and just mindlessly listen to music. It's weird not to have you sitting infront of or next to me in class. It feels really empty.

I'm so happy you're getting help. I know, it probably sucks, but I would rather not see you everyday over never seeing you again because you're dead. You can't die before me, okay? I sound super clingy, but I really couldn't handle losing you. I just really like you, I guess. (By really like, I mean I really love you).

Lunch is weird, it's weird not for you to be telling stories or jokes or something. It's just weird not hearing your voice. (And no, Juliet and you do not have the same voice. Her's is a much more pronounced London sounding accent. Yours sounds much more Americanized. Vincent sounds the most French. You meet him and you immediately know he's French. With you it takes a few minutes to place it. You can tell your accent is British, but it's mixed with French and American on some words. Juliet is so pronounced and intentional and sometimes it's like how actresses in the 30s talked.)

Okay, that was an accent tangent. Do I have an accent? How thick is it? Well, I know I have an accent, but it doesn't feel like it because everyone here has this accent. Do you ever have issues understanding me?

Oh jeez, okay, I need to stop talking about accents. Well, I really do miss you. I'll visit you as much as I possibly can. Send me the visiting times and I'll be there.

I love you so much.

The best boyfriend,
     Buddy

(A/N: heyo! So I'm going to be posting letters to and from Violet while she was in the psych ward as sort of fillers between the longer chapters.)