ig.

Night update .

20,5180 likes 10,271 comment

@simplyfaith : I slay all day with out trying!that's why you nigga lying!

Faithbiggestfan :goals goals!

Aisha : my Bitsh my bestie my sister .

@hater:where is your daughter? What a mother!

@hater1 : your highlighter so fucking bright I saw trump from far /)

@simplyfaith : @hater I know I am an amazing mother to let my daughter spend time with her father's mother who is her grandmother and I 'm the best mom ,I give my daughter what she wants but I don't spoil her too much . @hater1 maybe you saw what your future was when trump built the wall,he should  have throw yah ass over there ,I have dark skin and rich what the fucking problem ,you racist 😤😤  I don't want no bitches on my page so you betta back the fuck out ,and attention to everyone who comments hate and negative to me por my daughter etc I will reported you and have you no longer on IG cause I got source and money like that .you all bitches here commenting on my life!if you don't like it than I don't give a fuck .I knew this would start some shit the black and white but white people are shit for hating on black and black doesn't hate white we just can't stand the dumb ways example:' ONE GIRL WALKING AND STOP A DOG AT SHE DROP HER ICE CREAM AND shouted LIKE OH MY GOD '.WHAT THE FUCK UP with LIKE FOR WHITE PEOPLE SO FUCK EXTRA AND NOW I REALLY WANT KAYANE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT! TRUMP IS FUCK UP, OBAMA WAS BETTER😤😤SO FUCKING DONE KMT.

@kidLucas wow agree @simplyfaith