3.4

lee donghyuck

"Yuna, open the door. I'm here." I knocked on her front door, out of breath from sprinting to her house. The door swung open and I pulled her into a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder as I closed the front door. I rubbed her back and squeezed her tightly. "It's okay, it's okay. It won't happen again."

She sobbed louder and I continued to comfort her. She eventually stopped and pulled out from the hug. I led her to the couch and we sat down. "Donghyuck, I'm scared." She whispered.

"Yuna, it's okay. I know you're not over what happened with Yukhei, but Jaehyun isn't Yukhei. I won't let him hurt you." I calmly reassured her.

Yukhei was her last, and first, love. She absolutely loved him, and he loved her. At first, things were fine, but when things got serious, a different side of him showed. He grew obsessive and wouldn't leave her alone. She couldn't see it at first, but I could. He became really possessive of her, he wanted to hurt any guy that came near her. He even started to threaten me.

Then one day, he brought up marriage. Things spiraled out of control when she pushed the thought away. He blamed it on everyone else, he said that it was our fault that she didn't want to marry him after high school. He tried to kidnap her in order to get her away from everyone else. Doyoung found them at the airport, just before their plane was about to board. We could have lost her forever.

She was traumatized and had to go through months or therapy. She's tried dating afterward, but every time it has caused her to go back to that time with Yukhei. Jaehyun has been her first real boyfriend since the incident, and I was surprised when they started dating. But now it has happened with him too.

I stayed with Yuna for the rest of the night and kept her company. I put on disney movies to help distract her, and we made a blanket fort to stay in. I ordered a pizza and invited Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung—on the condition that they bring snacks.

We all sat in the fort as we ate and talked trash about everyone in our grade. Yuna got to choose every event of the night and no one was allowed to complain.

"Can we play duck duck goose?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, lets do it." Chenle agreed.

"No way! That's a kids game." Jeno turned them down.

"Lets do it. My sons want it, my sons get it." Yuna said, hugging the two youngest tightly.

a/n

so i hope that helps clear up the confusion in the last chapter

sorry yukhei ily

so i'm quitting my job bc they're dicks where i work

but idk how i'm gonna get money for kcon ny & wanna one in chicago

and i don't want to choose one over the other—if i have to it'll probably have to be wanna one bc traveling to NJ is v expensive but chicago is only a 3 hour drive

i hope i can find a new job quickly

um idk who to show pictures of

ill just show some random pics i have