Dear Buddy, Love Vi

My mediocre singer,

I miss you too. Trust me, this place is rough. It's boring and I'm so out of my mind because of all the medication I'm on. There's one I've been calling "The Wonder Drug". It's a mood stabilizer that basically just makes you fall asleep. (And you're my best friend too).

The other people here are cool, I guess. There's Emma, Noah, Wyatt and... ugh, Nelly. Nelly is out to fucking get me. She's just rude constantly and thinks I can't really have any issues because I seem okay? If she knew what I've been through, she would be horrified.

AND OH MY GOD. I only can have cheap watered down shampoo and conditioner. Do they not know that curly hair exists?! I talked to Emma who has really straight and thin hair, and she said it's worked fine for her. I'm over here with my literal mane and it's almost impossible to brush without Juliet and I's special stuff. We also can't have any soap other than straight glycerin. My skin has never been dryer. Ever.

Oh, and Nelly keeps threatening to kill herself with my toothbrush. I don't know how she would go about that, but I'm kind of worried she's going to actually do it somehow.

Thanks for the accent speil. I honestly have never really thought about how our accents differ? I don't know how they do, we've always lived together, but you're right. I think I try to tone down my Londoner because we used to be teased by everyone in Chicago. Juliet didn't care, but it bothered me a lot. Vincent just didn't really take on the Brit like Juliet and I. The word you're looking for to describe Juliet is Transatlantic.

Yes, you have an accent. Everyone does. I'm used to your accent. Yes, I used have issues making everything out sometimes. Now that I'm around you so much, I understand no problem. I wouldn't say it's thick, more medium. Everyone can immediately tell you're from Texas. It's charming, really.

Please visit soon.

I put the list of times in this envelope as well.

I love you so much.

Your mediocre person,
Violet