Suga

Requested by @ObsessedWithY0utube
—————————————————————

It was exactly 6 in the morning. You were just getting out of the bathroom, with sleepy eyes, and gasped as soon as you saw snow outside the window. You squealed in excitement and ran back into the bedroom.

You jumped onto the bed, landing on your boyfriend as you woke him up. He groaned in pain since you landed on his stomach.

"Yoongi, there's snow outside!", you yelled.

He placed his hand over your mouth and told you to quiet down.

"You're gonna wake up the guys. You know how loud you can be", he muttered as he covered his face with the pillow.

"Hey, I find that as an insult", you frowned.

You heard his light snores once again. Not wanting to give up, you loved the pillow away from his face and forced his eyes open.

"(Y/n)...it's 6 in the morning. Can't you wait a few more hours?", he asked.

"..fine..", you mumbled.

You got off of him and sat down on the bed with your legs crossed. He got comfortable and placed the pillow back on his face. You couldn't sleep due to the excitement but since Yoongi's tired, now you have to wait. It hasn't even been a full five seconds until Yoongi sighed deeply.

"Go get dressed", he mumbled.

"Yes!", you got off of the bed and quickly headed towards your walk-in closet.

You tried to choose the warmest jacket and jeans. The boots you had weren't for snow but at least they kept you warm. Other than that you can finally wear the beanie that Yoongi bought for you.

"I'm ready", you smiled but it soon faded away as you saw your boyfriend, already dressed, sleeping on the edge of the bed.

"Yoongiiii", you whined as you stomped your foot.

"...alright..alright I'm going", he groaned as he stood up from the bed.

As you walked down the hallways, you kept giggling only because you couldn't wait to be out in the snow. Yoongi kept shushing you so you wouldn't wake up the other but as you passed, a door opened and Taehyung popped his head out to see you were dressed.

"You're going out into the snow?", Taehyung asked.

"Yeah", you said.

"Cool. I wanna go too", he giggled as he followed you.

"Great. Now I gotta take care of two kids", Yoongi muttered under his breath.

As soon as you were outside, the first thing you did was make a snow angel. Taehyung follows along by making his a few feet away from you.

"Yoongi, make one too. Right next to mine", you smiled as you patted the spot next to you.

"Can I just go back to sleep? You have Taehyung here to keep you company", he said.

You looked over at Taehyung to see him digging his head into the snow, giggling as he felt the coldness on his face.

"He's in his own world. Pleeaase", you begged as you made a pouty face.

He groaned and sat down next to you, hissing as you threw some snow on him. You laughed for a few seconds until you noticed Yoongi making a snowball. He smirked as he held it up. Before you had the chance to run, he dropped the snowball on your head.

"That's cold!", you yelled.

"I thought you loved snow", he smirked.

"I do", you pouted as you shook off the snow from your head.

"Guys look-"

Both of you turned to look over at Taehyung. He had a huge ball of snow stuck on the top of his head.

"I'm jack the skeleton", he said, shivering.

While you were chuckling, Yoongi had formed another snowball but bigger. When you looked back at him, he softly threw it onto your face. Your nose was getting red due to the numbness from the snow.

"You're gonna regret that", you said as you continuously threw snow at him.

He stood up and began running around with you following. He hid behind a tree while you gathered up snow to make a huge snowball. You tried to pick it up over your head but failed, causing it to fall on your head. You ended up slipping and falling back on the snow.

"(Y/n), are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you hit your head", Yoongi asked as he kneeled down in front of you.

You pretended to be hurt but as soon as he checked your head, you threw snow into his coat. You've never seen or heard him sound like a girl. You laughed until your stomach was hurting, Taehyung laughing as well.

"I'm going back inside", Yoongi muttered.

"No wait. I'm sorry. I'll stop", you said while Taehyung tried to contain his laugh.

He kept his grumpy face as he stared at you, wanting to sleep in his warm bed. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"If you try anything, I'll go inside", he warned.

"I'm not gonna do anything. Besides if I did, I'll just keep begging for you to stay and you will. Because you love me", you puckered your lips.

"I may love you. But I can go back inside and sleep. You have no power over me", he smirked.

"Oh really? Then go back inside. I'll just stay out here. Sad and lonely", you pouted.

"Okay. I will", he said.

He began to walk towards the door, glancing at you a few times. You had already crossed your arms over your chest, a pout still plastered on your face. His hand made it to the door knob but he hesitated.

"He's definitely going in for sure. Maybe he doesn't love you", Taehyung said to you.

"I'm not so sure about that", you said.

It's been more than thirty seconds already and Yoongi was still in front of the door. You heard him groan and turn back towards you.

"Don't even say anything", Yoongi muttered as he passed you.

You giggled and jumped on his back, causing both of you to fall onto the snow.

"You're such a kid", Yoongi chuckled.

"It's the only way to have fun around your grumpy ass. Now get up, let's try to make an igloo", you said.

"Will I be able to sleep in it?", he asked.

"Only if you wanna freeze yourself", you laughed.
_______________________________

Guess who stepped on glass? It hurts like hell🙃