Lady Anne

Updated:05/17/19

" You're a new Servant? It's nice to meet you. I'm Anne, Gillian's wife. You can call me mother if you want~"

A Beautiful lady reach out her fair white hands. She was dress in a simple long sky blue dress, She has a long Silver hair and a beautiful blue eyes. She looks like in just her Early 20' s.

"... I.. I'm very.. glad to meet you.. Lady Anne."

She was still reaching out her fair hands but i don't dare to reach out her hands and call her mother since i was just a Servant of Argentawn Household. I know that some nobles don't really mean their words at all.

" Hmm.. Am I still young to be called mother? "

She tilted her head and look at me curiously.

Aunt Carol forbid me and strictly teach me to don't treat anyone in the Argentawn Household disrespectfully.
Lady Anne suddenly grabbed one of my arm and shook it.

" You should shook one's hand when they are reaching out their hands. Understood? " (Lady Anne)

".. Yes."

" Good~ How about Mama Anne?"

"....."

I suddenly saw one of the maid here in the Argentawn Household running towards us with a worried and flushed face.

" Young Master!"

" Ma.. ma!... ma.. ma!" (Glendale)

Then i saw a 2 year old child running walking towards our direction. He has a Silky blue hair and Icy blue eyes. He resembles Duke Gillian a lot.. even though the Duke has an impassive and serious face he was really nice just like the rumors say.

" Ah, Glen~ you should slowly walk.. don't run." (Lady Anne)

Lady Anne stretched out her hands bend her back to reach out to the running child and carry him.

" ma. Ma.. Look i got.. a sword! .." (Glendale)

The Young Master, Glendale show a short stick towards Lady Anne.

" Ah, Glen~ you shouldn't hold dangerous things." (Lady Anne)

Lady Anne try to put away the Short Stick but Young Master Glendale refuse to let it go.

" Swordsman.. I am.. a powerful swordsman!" (Glendale)

" you're still too young.. Glendale you shouldn't hold this thing it's dangerous." (Lady Anne)

".. but.. but.. i wanna.. become.. I'm a powerful.. swordsman!!" (Glendale)

Young Master Glendale suddenly started crying when Lady Anne took away his sword.

" Glen~ don't cry now.. i will give it back, Okay? " (Lady Anne)

I saw Young Master Glendale nod his head burying his head to Lady Anne's chest.

".. I'm grown-up.. I can use sword and I'm a powerful swordsman like Father!" (Glendale)

Young Master... you are just currently 2 years old.

" Yes, yes.. My little Glendale is a Grown-up now." (Lady Anne)

" I'm not little!! " (Glendale)

Looks like he's ego is developing...

Lady Anne patted Young Master Glendale's head while the Maid come forward and bowed her head.

" I'm sorry Lady Anne it was this Servant's negligence.. please punish this Servant! "